Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

On 11/29/2021 at 12:19 PM, swede700 said:

They see the writing on the wall...and Annexstad only has the one year left, so may as well go where you can play.  Basically leaves Kramer and then Kaliakmanis, who I believe is the heir apparent.  

Well, if you can't beat out Morgan, is it really a loss?

On 11/30/2021 at 5:03 PM, wcblack34 said:

Well, if you can't beat out Morgan, is it really a loss?

Didn't Annextad technically beat out Morgan twice? And after the Gopher had two relatively successful seasons with Morgan, I doubt they really gave him an opportunity to win the job.

33 minutes ago, Worm Guts said:

Didn't Annextad technically beat out Morgan twice? And after the Gopher had two relatively successful seasons with Morgan, I doubt they really gave him an opportunity to win the job.

Well, he at least beat him out officially once...the first season, but then he got injured. Then he was given a chance to compete for it the second season, but I don't think he was really fully healthy at that point, so he didn't win it.  

And as above, as I expected, Ciarrocca is back. I think it was pretty much a given, based on their history together.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...