Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

Just now, JDBrocks said:

Kirilloff is ready to come back soon, and he's pretty hot in the 10 games he's played in the minors... Would love to get his bat back in the line up, move Gallo to CF, and have Taylor on the bench.

He needs to play 3-4 games in a row, IMO, before the team feels he's ready. That said, I endorse your plan.

Just now, PrplChilPill said:

He needs to play 3-4 games in a row, IMO, before the team feels he's ready. That said, I endorse your plan.

Just saw that they are ready to get him in back to back full 9 inning games. I think he's probably 2 weeks away.

Also, Royce Lewis is ready to start a full rehab assignment in May.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JDBrocks said:

Just saw that they are ready to get him in back to back full 9 inning games. I think he's probably 2 weeks away.

Also, Royce Lewis is ready to start a full rehab assignment in May.

No idea what they do when AK and Royce are healthy. You aren't bringing up Royce to have him sit around. Then there is Farmer (100% Castro is gone when Farmer is healthy, IMO). You also have Julien ready to DH (should have a 1B glove in his hand, in case AK can't be AK, IMO). Since Buxton won't be playing much CF going forward, I'd move Royce there permanently. 

Lee is at most 18 months away....

4 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

No idea what they do when AK and Royce are healthy. You aren't bringing up Royce to have him sit around. Then there is Farmer (100% Castro is gone when Farmer is healthy, IMO). You also have Julien ready to DH (should have a 1B glove in his hand, in case AK can't be AK, IMO). Since Buxton won't be playing much CF going forward, I'd move Royce there permanently. 

Lee is at most 18 months away....

HOPEFULLY the kids stay healthy and start making vets expendable so that they have some options at the trade deadline.

Ideal lineup going forward:

Buxton CF/DH
Correa SS
Polanco 2B
Miranda 3B/DH
Kirilloff 1B/DH
Gallo RF
Larnach LF
Vazquez/Jeffers C
Lewis CF/3B

I'd like to keep Gordon, Farmer, and Taylor. Kepler is trade bait.

Edited by JDBrocks
  • Like 1

Kamal Martin and Chris Williamson both got injured last year during preseason, were released and have not resigned with any team.  Otherwise, everyone else is still in the league.

Edited by swede700