TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

Really like the Taven Bryan pick right here. I traded for Henry Anderson last night knowing he'd be gone, but still would have heavily considered if he fell to my pick. Really like him at both 5tech and 3 tech and should replace Floyd well, at least I think.

@BowserBroncos

@Trojan

Thanks, fellas. So Bryan was my target at 30, I was unsure if he'd even last to that point, but I took a calculated risk to move down to 34 with the hope that he'd still be available so I could be better positioned in the middle rounds. 

Bryan will compete directly with Shamar Stephen for a starting role right away. I think it will be of significant benefit to him that he will get to play alongside a premier nose in Linval Joseph. He is the kind of athletic specimen Zimmer has frequently accomplished a lot with - his analytics are outstanding. Kevin Williams is my all-time favorite player, and I'd like to begin working toward having a worthy spiritual successor to him. 

Reached a little on both DJ Moore and Anthony Miller.

My take:  I think both are excellent fits in a WCO. They both can move around to multiple positions on the field.  With plenty of cap room open in the next 2 years we’ll be able to keep Hunt, Hill, and Kelce locked up.  These 2 guys will eventually replace Crowder and Robinson as starters and Hunt, Kelce, Hill, Moore, and Miller give young QB Mahomes plenty of versatility and playmaking.  

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Really like Bryan but he's probably at least a a year away from being productive against the run 

Not a problem, it's why I made re-signing Shamar Stephen a priority. I'm just as fine having them form a 2-player rotation at that spot. It's one of the advantages of already having a stalwart defense in place, individual deficiencies tend to be masked as other star players influence the game.

18 minutes ago, PurpleMugen said:

@BowserBroncos

@Trojan

Thanks, fellas. So Bryan was my target at 30, I was unsure if he'd even last to that point, but I took a calculated risk to move down to 34 with the hope that he'd still be available so I could be better positioned in the middle rounds. 

Bryan will compete directly with Shamar Stephen for a starting role right away. I think it will be of significant benefit to him that he will get to play alongside a premier nose in Linval Joseph. He is the kind of athletic specimen Zimmer has frequently accomplished a lot with - his analytics are outstanding. Kevin Williams is my all-time favorite player, and I'd like to begin working toward having a worthy spiritual successor to him. 

As I said in my PM, really like that pick.  GB was looking to move up for Bryan.  

21 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Reached a little on both DJ Moore and Anthony Miller.

My take:  I think both are excellent fits in a WCO. They both can move around to multiple positions on the field.  With plenty of cap room open in the next 2 years we’ll be able to keep Hunt, Hill, and Kelce locked up.  These 2 guys will eventually replace Crowder and Robinson as starters and Hunt, Kelce, Hill, Moore, and Miller give young QB Mahomes plenty of versatility and playmaking.  

I debated Moore when I moved up to 29.

Archived