What was the first Super Bowl you watched?

everlong

Super Bowl XXX for me. I only remember it because my mom baked cookies that night and for the longest time I associated the Steelers with chocolate chip cookies.

The first Super Bowl I saw the ending of was XXXII. My brother, who is a Denver fan who saw all 3 Elway losses,  went NUTS.

Packers v Patriots

I remember a bunch if my stepdad's buddies coming over, all hyped up and laughing.....and then everyone being pissed and quiet shortly after the game started. 

Didn't understand exactly why at the time.......now I do. 

18 minutes ago, August4th said:

steelers vs cowboys in superbowl 30.... was too young to care ..was more into eating fried shrimp for the first time

pats vs packers was the first superbowl I watched as a fan of football

I'm more excited about the idea of eating fried shrimp than I am or was about any Superbowl matchup that's happened in my life time. 

4 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Looks like Super Bowl XXX is a popular choice. That's when I became a Steeler fan. I remember liking Kordell Stewart and the Steelers colors :$

Yep, it wasn't the first one I watched, but it was the first one I remember everyone making a big deal over.  It was also probably the first one I sat down and watched all the way through.

Archived