What was the first Super Bowl you watched?

everlong

Super Bowl 32, Broncos first of the back to back from the 97 season

Our house was pretty divided...my grandma randomly liked the broncos, half of the Eagles fans wanted Reggie White to win more, the other half was bitter he left.
My aunt loved Favre...so I didnt really have a rooting interest. But it was the first SB game I remember.
I remember it was like the only time my parents had a party for the game at out house.

Weirdly I don't remember much with the playoffs games until 2000
I think that was the first year I sat down and watched like all the games.

XXIV 49ers killed the Broncos

I wasn't much of a fan then though.  I think it was a friend's dad who made us watch. 

Wasn't until the Bills lost for a 3th time where I started caring much more as I was playing football by then.  

SB XXIX

49ers v. Chargers

It was a blood bath. 18.5 point spread and the Niners easily covered. Of course I was 6 years old at the time and had no idea what that meant.  But as a kid, I loved Steve Young and the 49ers because that was my first real football memory... I even had a Jeff Garcia jersey at one point. Even though I've grown up and love the Eagles, I still have a soft spot in my heart for San Fran.  

This might be telling of my age but it was Super Bowl XXXVIII: Patriots vs Panthers. I remember it because it took place in my hometown and I went to the experience. I do remember watching the start and the end. I remember being bored at the fact that the game was 0-0 for the longest, and I remember wanting the Patriots to win and I was happy that they had won. Though I do not remember the controversial halftime show. I also remember watching the first episode of Survivor: All Stars because I liked the season before which was called Survivor: Pearl Island. I remember liking Rupert Boneham a lot and was happy to see him again. 

Archived