Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

I do think that's the right call. The best call, anyone. That one is a real fine line. The ball definitely shifts, but he already has the feet down at the point. And the ball can shift a bit as long as it never touches the ground or fully gets lost going down.

Just now, celestial said:

1. I watched some Eagles' games this season. But even if I didn't, Foles is putting 10.4 adjusted pass attempt efficiency against top defenses, while Wentz couldn't average 8.0 AYA against weaker defenses in the same offense. What does that tell you?

2. You're wrong. You don't even an argument. Keenum put up top 5 numbers this season. Geno Smith, an Air Raid QB, outperformed Eli Manning (according to PFF and most advanced analytics). Goff, another Air Raid QB, came back from a terrible rookie season. Now Foles, an Air Raid QB, is putting up top 5 numbers.

Sorry I am not going to debate with a moron while my favorite team plays in the SB. Doesn't make you less wrong or ridiculous.

Just now, Starless said:

I don't know what the hell a catch is anymore if that's not one. To me it looked like he had control when the left foot hit.

I agree that in theory I think he had possession of the ball, but it clearly bobbles......

Archived