Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

2 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I guess we are keeping all of our coaches then?

Well, unless the said coach on the previous page gets hired away, likely yes.  And while I don't necessarily agree, I'd understand because until you upgrade the talent on the defensive side of the ball, it's hard to know whether it's talent or scheme.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Adam Thielen: “Obviously I would love to finish my career here and retire a Minnesota Viking and have my entire career be here. But I also know that this is a business. I couldn't be more thankful to have been here for 10 years.”

Really seems like they are anticipating his departure. Feel like things are better not said on social media and kept out of the public eye but I know that’s not the world we live in now. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Really seems like they are anticipating his departure. Feel like things are better not said on social media and kept out of the public eye but I know that’s not the world we live in now. 

It's basically the same quote we heard from Kyle Rudolph a few years ago, as well as several others.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

It doesn't seem like it would make much sense to go there unless he really wants a chance to call the plays

Working with Justin Herbert would be great for the resume if things worked out, but that has to be weighed against the reality that the entire coaching staff may be sacked in a year with anything short of a deep playoff run.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cearbhall said:

Working with Justin Herbert would be great for the resume if things worked out, but that has to be weighed against the reality that the entire coaching staff may be sacked in a year with anything short of a deep playoff run.

25 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

It doesn't seem like it would make much sense to go there unless he really wants a chance to call the plays

Do we think K/O wants to call plays forever?