Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

15 hours ago, swede700 said:

Still the most exciting moment in my 55 years of being a Vikings fan!!!  I will always be a fan of Stefon Diggs because of it.

I was sitting in my chair in the den. Mrs Relax had gone to bed an hour earlier.  I was feeling the moodiness of familiar disappointment.  When the play happened and Diggs was running down the sideline I was punching the air and screaming "go!"  When he crossed the endzone, I held my breath looking for a flag, which would be a typical Vikings outcome....but no flags.  I jumped up and down and began to shed tears.  What an emotional, cathartic moment that was...well...great!!!

Edited by Captain Relax
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, swede700 said:

This is the only game I've been to at the new stadium. Boy, did I get lucky. This was the greatest moment of my life. 

Funny story: My friend and I were on the concourse getting ready to leave, and my friend made me stay until the end. This guy took off all of his Vikings gear, his hat, sweatshirt, and even a coat, threw it on the ground and yelled, "Not this @#$% again!" Everyone then ran over to steal his stuff, and like 1 minute later the miracle happened. I can only imagine what he thought when he heard the stadium erupt!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

How many teams have have been in the league that whole time? It still seems crazy that they are that high on the list

Only the Texans, Jaguars, Panthers, Seahawks, Bucs and Ravens were not in the league at that time.  (I'm assuming they're counting the AFL team as well since they included the Patriots who were an AFL team when the Super Bowl era started)

Edited by swede700