BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

48 minutes ago, Counselor said:

BDL Stud Trey Flowers stuffs the ball right when it leaves Trubisky’s hand beating the RT instantly on 3rd and 10 and forces a punt.

Am I doing it right?

Somehow yes and no.

Edited by pheltzbahr
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Yea.  Bobbie Massie sux tho 

I know that’s what is funny. Because unless they are playing the same exact players in real life these shout outs are half way baseless. Although Khalil Mack just got washed out by Cordarelle Patterson...

Hey guys.

Not all of you are familiar with the mock draft that I put on each year, tcmd.  Some of you guys have been participating in it since you arrived.  @SirA1 @bcb1213 @Counselor @Ragnarok and most recently @Hockey5djh.

Those of you that are familiar with it know that each owner is given their own private workbooks to assist in managing their roster, free agency, trade block among other things.  I'm currently working on a private workbook, to aid me in game planning.  

If any of you are interested in your own private copy, let me know and when I'm finished with it I'll send it over to you.

Also, if anyone is interested is helping me out with ideas on what information you'd like to have contained in it, let me know.

Thanks 

edit:  Also, if you'd like to reserve a spot to participate in tcmd, let me know that too.

Edited by ny92mike
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Hey guys.

Not all of you are familiar with the mock draft that I put on each year, tcmd.  Some of you guys have been participating in it since you arrived.  @SirA1 @bcb1213 @Counselor @Ragnarok and most recently @Hockey5djh.

Those of you that are familiar with it know that each owner is given their own private workbooks to assist in managing their roster, free agency, trade block among other things.  I'm currently working on a private workbook, to aid me in game planning.  

If any of you are interested in your own private copy, let me know and when I'm finished with it I'll send it over to you.

Also, if anyone is interested is helping me out with ideas on what information you'd like to have contained in it, let me know.

Thanks 

edit:  Also, if you'd like to reserve a spot to participate in tcmd, let me know that too.

Sign me up for both 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Sign me up for both 

14 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Hey guys.

Thanks 

I’ll take a PWB and the Broncos in TCMD

• Like 2