BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Thank god Martin is back and playing. I was worried that I was about to lose 3/5 of my line in the span of 2 weeks.

Lane Johnson has been killing my lineup the past few weeks.  Not sure if he is playing tonight but he's been listed as questionable yet he starting each week.  More importantly, Gronk's back needs to get better and fast.  Brady is feeling the pain of not having him and so is Orlando.  Adding Odell definitely helps the receiving core but he's still missed and the reports I've read have me thinking he would have been back last week.  If the media hadn't made it sound like a big injury I would of found a tight end before the trade deadline.  Depth in the open market isn't all that great for a pass catching Gronk type receiving threat at the moment...haha.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Lane Johnson has been killing my lineup the past few weeks.  Not sure if he is playing tonight but he's been listed as questionable yet he starting each week.  More importantly, Gronk's back needs to get better and fast.  Brady is feeling the pain of not having him and so is Orlando.  Adding Odell definitely helps the receiving core but he's still missed and the reports I've read have me thinking he would have been back last week.  If the media hadn't made it sound like a big injury I would of found a tight end before the trade deadline.  Depth in the open market isn't all that great for a pass catching Gronk type receiving threat at the moment...haha.

Would have traded you Rudy

In other news. Singapore is getting the band back together one piece at a time.

Falcons activated MLB Deion Jones (foot) from injured reserve/designated for return.

And he'll be put to work immediately in Week 11 versus the run-first Cowboys. 
Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1