The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

1 hour ago, JammerHammer21 said:

He wouldn't have had to go over the second time if he had wielded his club the first time he went over. "MOUTH SHUT NOW OR COACH SMASH!"

1 hour ago, Oregon Ducks said:

He ain't come here to play school.

Actually, he's a really smart kid and wants to be an attorney.

Can't be that smart if he wants to be an attorney. ;)

Edited by jrry32

14 hours ago, mse326 said:

Did they not rate him highly or just rate Battle above him? It seemed to me more that once Hill committed to them they determined they only had 1 more spot for a DB and focused on Battle.

Per a Bama friend, according to their insiders they don’t rate him highly and haven’t communicated with him in over 3 months. 

18 hours ago, Texasmade said:

I know he's not announcing until the Army game, but has there been any word on whether or not Bru McCoy signed?

USC 247 MOD, thinks it's HookEm.

If Bru actually chose Texas, it's open season on MD players until Helton is gone.

Edited by romo2bryant

4 hours ago, PAW said:

Per a Bama friend, according to their insiders they don’t rate him highly and haven’t communicated with him in over 3 months. 

Well, it sounds like UF is going to make a run at him. Is he a safety? Because if he's a CB, I'm not sure what we're going to do with all these CBs if we land him and Elam.

EDIT: I should note that I don't think we'll land Dent. But I'm just saying that if we did, it would be odd with all the CBs we have slated to join the squad this cycle.

Edited by jrry32

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...