The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

2 hours ago, mse326 said:

So Hafley = OSU? Does that mean OSU doesn't exist anymore?

To philips.  Telling me kids don’t go to a school for a certain coach???

utah = proximity to home

tOSU = being coach by hafley 

could that not be his reasoning? Were there talks of him flipping before Hafley left? No there wasn’t. Didn’t happen until Hafley left 

6 minutes ago, buno67 said:

To philips.  Telling me kids don’t go to a school for a certain coach???

utah = proximity to home

tOSU = being coach by hafley 

could that not be his reasoning? Were there talks of him flipping before Hafley left? No there wasn’t. Didn’t happen until Hafley left 

I don't deny that at all. But that doesn't make the coach and the school synonymous is the point. Utah beat OSU, the reasoning is irrelevant. To Phillips OSU was not Hafley, he put OSU over the top and now with him not there they aren't there anymore. If the only thing he cared about was Hafley he'd have followed Hafley.

12 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Take the L on this ‘bones. 

Quick rules announcement for the CFB forum: Since losses no longer count with any coaching change, there will no longer be any 59-0 jokes since Gary Andersen was on his way out.

I appreciate Ohio State fans' compliance in this matter. Please direct any questions on this policy to @buno67.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Quick rules announcement for the CFB forum: Since losses no longer count with any coaching change, there will no longer be any 59-0 jokes since Gary Andersen was on his way out.

I appreciate Ohio State fans' compliance in this matter. Please direct any questions on this policy to @buno67.

Did Gary Anderson leave or was here still there for that buttwhooping? On the way out and being gone are two different things. Whatever makes you feel better being own by tOSU. Should just become a full time Whitewater fan. At least you’ll see conference championships and national championships 

Edited by buno67

5 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Did Gary Anderson leave or was here still there for that buttwhooping? On the way out and being gone are two different things. Whatever makes you feel better being own by tOSU. Should just become a full time Whitewater fan. At least you’ll see conference championships and national championships 

You should become a Utah fan. At least then you'd see Clark Phillips.

• Like 3