The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

Real possibility the OSU class on the DL ends up as 

EDGE -- Jayson Oweh, Brenton Cox, Tyreke Smith
DT -- Taron Vincent, Antwaun Jackson, Tommy Togai

Though tbh, it seems like Smith is trending Penn State. I think Parsons is a Buckeye if OSU wants him, and Oweh is a 50/50 battle. Though it wouldn't surprise me to see Parsons randomly end up at like Bama or someplace that's a last minute OV spot. 

3 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

He has character concerns because he said the same thing Buckeye fans have been saying? lol stupid.

I mean he also had to transfer schools in the middle of football season last year because of an incident at school. He also has many other questionable things maturity wise on his resume. Reading some stuff from the Penn State side, they haven't been actively recruiting him for months. 

27 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

He has character concerns because he said the same thing Buckeye fans have been saying? lol stupid.

I mean come on the kid criticized the coaching staff while ON an official visit at the school, that's exactly the kinda players that had Urban losing control at Florida. Doesn't matter if I agree with him or not thats just a bad look all around. That along with all his other crap having to transfer schools and bad mouthing his own coaching staffs.  No thank you we have plenty of talent on the D line he wont be missed. Like I said give me Oweh any day, that upside with exponentially less problems

2 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Jackson Carmen also saying Haskins needs in there.

https://twitter.com/Jackthejiant/status/907383022722228224

Have these kids no filter? We all agree. I'm a fan though. I can say it. They just need to realize that they're playing HS ball and are about to be in a college locker room with JTs teammates. I'm the most anti-JT and pro either Haskins or Burrow guy out there. 

Juco DT Antwuan Jackson committed to OSU. 

Edited by NateDawg