The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

Carman is the definition of an attention-seeking diva. Whether or not he ends up in CBus, his act has gotten old, and I'm indifferent to where he signs. Still would bet on TOSU but don't really care if he goes elsewhere.  

This twitter thing has gotten entertaining. Bunch of 17 year old high schoolers that think  guys like Urban and Herbie care about what Urbz should do with his roster. Come on kids O.o

Edited by NateDawg

Sounds like Parsons is third on OSU's DL board behind Tyreke Smith and Jayson Oweh. 

Also sounds like Smith is leaning more and more to Penn State. Realistic scenario where OSU lands Oweh, Nebraska lands Parsons and Penn State lands Smith. 

45 minutes ago, ak23 said:

Sounds like Parsons is third on OSU's DL board behind Tyreke Smith and Jayson Oweh. 

Also sounds like Smith is leaning more and more to Penn State. Realistic scenario where OSU lands Oweh, Nebraska lands Parsons and Penn State lands Smith. 

That's not a great departure from what has been commonly believed for the past few months.  It was never realistic for OSU to take (or land, if you prefer) all three DEs when they already have one committed.  Most have thought OSU would sign maybe two of the three, and the other would go to PSU.  The only new wrinkle is that Nebraska might land Parsons.

Edited by carmenohio88

I'm not sure about our chances. I just know Parsons really enjoyed himself at FNL and has Bookie chirping at him. Plus he knows he's pretty much guaranteed to start in Lincoln.

There was an article last month about how his father was surprised by how interested he was in Nebraska.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/football/recruiting/recruiting--star-pass-rusher-micah-parsons-serious-about-nebraska/article_98bd8254-88ed-11e7-a339-a79ac86448f2.html

When Terrence Parsons heard his son, five-star pass rusher Micah Parsons, gush about a summer visit to Nebraska's Friday Night Lights camp, he was intrigued.

"I asked him, 'Are you seriously considering Nebraska?' " Terrence said, wondering if Micah's interest was genuine or fueled by good friend Brendan Radley-Hiles. "And he told me he really did like it."