Minor Niner News Thread

y2lamanaki

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He's going to be the starting FS. As Maiocco stated, the coaching staff thinks he will be much better with a full offseason unlike last year. 

Williams was fine. 

You are probably right about how the staff sees his role, even if I do not necessarily agree with my untrained eye. Williams had a poor start to the season and if I don't remember wrongly, we were among the very worst in the league at allowing yards from slot receivers. Ward being penciled in as starting FS with the ability to fill in for an unhealthy Sherman, etc. while Colbert mans FS at a better than Dontae Johnson level while Colbert mans FS is also possible. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I find that really interesting because we had all sorts of chances last year and showed almost no interest if I remember right. 

Cheaper deal and not wanting to commit money too early in a rebuild? Is the sort of contested catch guy we need at the price point we would be interested in.

7 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Bovada has the Niners with the 6th best odds of winning the Super Bowl lol. 

!!!!!!!!          He will not and can not be stopped             !!!!!!!! 

th?id=OIP.We2KsYWj-hqyVRzpMA5w6QHaE3&w=2

7 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

!!!!!!!!          He will not and can not be stopped             !!!!!!!! 

th?id=OIP.We2KsYWj-hqyVRzpMA5w6QHaE3&w=2

Our QB has never lost a game... how can we not be the favourites? We all know Jimmy will never ever lose a game.

• Like 1