Michael Bennet somehow traded to the Eagles. What the heck.

Kiwibrown

"....Asked following Sunday’s sudden, premature end to this wholly unsatisfying Seahawks season if he was thinking about retiring to his offseason home in Hawaii, Bennett smiled and shrugged.

“I mean, people think about retiring all the time,” he said. “But I continuously want to play with these guys, and see what’s next.

“If not, and nobody picks you up, then you go on and find something else to do.”

http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/nfl/seattle-seahawks/seahawks-insider-blog/article192424919.html

Lots more in the article

So... in conclusion, he said he wants to keep playing with the guys but if he ends up as a FA and no one wants to sign him, he'll have to retire and do something else. I don't love Bennett either, but that in no way supports the statements made here

I would say the Falcons in general make a good spot for him as we do have a need at his position and he fits our scheme perfectly with our coaches who know him better than any other team besides seattle would.   But i can't stand the guy as far as he goes about his business with that aside he is a very good football player overall.  His teammates seem to love him and he always stands up for them.  You always hear how good a teammate he is from everyone who has played with him.  But we all know to other teams he can be a massive ****** and is a sore loser. 

I wouldn't complain if we got him for a lower round pick or a swap of picks something like we trade our 4th for their 5th and bennett or if we gave up a 6th maybe i would be ok with it.  

Archived