Michael Bennet somehow traded to the Eagles. What the heck.

Kiwibrown

Our locker room is nothing like Seattles locker-room. We have respectable guys like Malcom Jenkins, Chris Long, Fletcher Cox, Brandon Graham, Rodney McLeod just on defense that wouldn't take BS if Bennett wants to bring that over here. They'll set him straight real fast. Plus Pederson has a really good control and handle on his locker room and wouldn't make this trade if he knew it was going to be a problem.

People said the same thing about Jay Ajayi... locker room cancer, distraction, will question the coaching staff. And how did that work out??? lol

4 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Eagles fans have to be livid. This guy has bad karma following him, and this all but certainly eliminates the Eagles from having a shot at repeating next year.

What's the money line on the Eagles not winning the SB? I'd certainly take it now.

Former Super Bowl champ makes the super bowl champs worse.

5 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Guys a distraction, or was in Seattle at least with some of his off-field shenanigans. This is exactly the type of unnecessary move that ruins a great thing.

I never really felt that he was a distraction on the team.  The biggest issue that I have had with Bennett is the penalties.  Off-sides, encroachment, etc.  Those penalties are so backbreaking and he commits too many of them.  Other than that, his production has been really good over the years.

17 hours ago, The Third Rider said:

Why would Bennett destroy the locker room? First of all he would need to have clout to even begin to devide it, sorry but he is not close to the best player on that team. If he starts causing issues he will probably dealt with swiftly.

This. I wouldn't expect any problems from Bennett considering the dynamic we have working currently. I wouldn't even expect it to make it to Pederson if an issue came about. The player leadership is very much established. 

On 3/7/2018 at 3:37 PM, PapaShogun said:

Despite being a POS, he can give the Eagles a boost.

If he's anything like his brother he'll be fine - as long as injuries don't add up and the team starts to struggle.

Apparently there was some last minute workings where Martellius was offering to take less cash (and apparently delay his oft mentioned and necessary retirement......) so the Pats would trade for Michael and the two could play together again.....just like when they were kids.

Collective: "Auuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....isnt that sweet?"

Didnt happen. Michael's on the Eagles and I guess Martellius is back on track to retire. Yeah right. News at 11......

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 2:53 PM, Darth Pees said:

The Eagles essentially traded Matt Tobin and Marcus Johnson for Michael Bennett:

That is some highway robbery right there.

Worst since Scott Tennorman ripped off Eric Cartman

Archived