The Mandalorian (Spoilers!!!) Season 2 10/30

Acgott

Only thing I found odd about the season two finale, and it's been bugging me. Bo-Katan accepted the darksaber as a gift when she had it the first time, now she won't do that? Maybe it's just a pride thing, like she can't keep just getting given the darksaber, but I was surpsied when she turned it down.

20 minutes ago, RJ_11 said:

Only thing I found odd about the season two finale, and it's been bugging me. Bo-Katan accepted the darksaber as a gift when she had it the first time, now she won't do that? Maybe it's just a pride thing, like she can't keep just getting given the darksaber, but I was surpsied when she turned it down.

Probably because she lost Mandalore when she didn’t win it the first time. Maybe all the people of Mandalore didn’t follow her and that led to Moff Gideon taking over. She wants to correct her wrongs.

• Like 1

Normally I hate Robert Rodriguez.  His movies are trash IMO.

But he directed a good episode of The Mandalorian, so I guess it's OK.

I was kinda hoping that Book of Boba Fett would be season 3 of The Mandalorian, but I won't hate more Star Wars shows by the only people to get it right so far.

7 hours ago, Daniel said:

Normally I hate Robert Rodriguez.  His movies are trash IMO.

But he directed a good episode of The Mandalorian, so I guess it's OK.

I was kinda hoping that Book of Boba Fett would be season 3 of The Mandalorian, but I won't hate more Star Wars shows by the only people to get it right so far.

Kevin Abstract What GIF by BROCKHAMPTON

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Loved it. Did not expect Luke at all, but they should have gone with a different actor. This is 9 years ABY. Luke should look older. The CGI was stupid.

My only question: what happens to Grogu before we hit TFA?

Din did say to him that they would meet again, so I'm assuming Grogu somehow gets out of the camp before Kylo shows up. Maybe he's too stubborn and doesn't complete his training.