Packers trade Damarious Randall to Browns for DeShone Kizer, picks

49erurtaza

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Isnt he good, young and cheap?

He's the only playmaker we've had in the secondary since Charles Woodson left.  He's certainly not always good.  He got benched for his attitude in one game.  I loved him.  I thought he was going to turn into a pro bowl player this year.  He has I think 12 interceptions including the playoffs since he was drafted 3th overall three years ago.  Love his attitude, too.  I was super excited to see how well he would do with a new coordinator, too.  I'm seriously bummed by this.  Very bummed by this. 

Just now, chris00cm said:

Another sorry corner to be added to Gregg Williams' sorry scheme. Randall has the draft capital, and that's about it. Keep the bad moves coming.

You've proved now you don't know what you are talking about. 

Randall has a chance to be a real good CB Browns fans, ignore this guy for someone who actually knows.

Speaking on behalf of the niners, we want in! We can offer Zane Beadles... the rights to Carlos Hyde to negotiate until Monday? Daniel Kilgore with a fresh 3 year deal. Uhm... oh! oh! ARIK ARMSTEAD!!! Take him! Jimmie Ward?

5 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Dare I say it but i like 2 of the 3 moves...kind of like the Tyrod deal assuming he is a 1 year rental

I don't like Taylor , but out of respect the browns even with these trades still have tons of cap.

people keep forgetting they went 0-16, well they already look much improved 

they still can draft  they did want a qb since they did try to get smith 

10 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You've proved now you don't know what you are talking about. 

Randall has a chance to be a real good CB Browns fans, ignore this guy for someone who actually knows.

Are we talking about Williams and his 10 man defense? Or Randall.

Randall had his best overall season his rookie year. This season was a rebound, of sorts. Sandwiched between a season where he was regarded as one of the worst corners in the league. Packers were not going to give him his 5th year option, so they dealt him. Not the kind of corner the Browns should be acquiring. Can live with it if its a late round selection.

Archived