Damarious Randall traded to the Browns for DeShone Kizer

marky mark

4 minutes ago, cannondale said:

“Most talented player on that defense but he’s a nut case,” said an NFL personnel man familiar with Randall. “He needs to be somewhere where there’s somebody tough.”

So what the hell were the veteran leaders in Daniels, Matthews, Perry doing last season on D.  

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

That division could also be: Packers trying to win vs Packers trying to lose. The Browns were always trying to win. 

Really? You can say whatever about the vets on D, but you think guys like Brett Hundley, Jamal Williams, Michael Clark, Richard Rodgers, Trevor Davis, Jeff Janis, Lucas Patrick and Justin McCray, all guys with absolutely no guarantees of having starting or even roster spots in the NFL, we're trying to go out there and lay down some crap film so we could pick 14?

My guess is they just weren't very talented, much like a team that goes 0-16. Brett Hundley wants a long term deal to be a starter, he played his *** off in those games and so did his WRs.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

So what the hell were the veteran leaders in Daniels, Matthews, Perry doing last season on D.  

Also every player you named is way more talented than Randall. So is Clark, King and Jones.

Randall was in there with HHCD and Martinez. A good player but by no means our most talented.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Also every player you named is way more talented than Randall. So is Clark, King and Jones.

Randall was in there with HHCD and Martinez. A good player but by no means our most talented.

Uh, McGinn just told me that a source told him Randall was the most talented guy on our defense though!

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:
2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Uh, McGinn just told me that a source told him Randall was the most talented guy on our defense though!

I thought Daniels was a tough big talking leader of the D?   I thought the veterans of Matthews and Perry would be better at providing direction and leadership. 

Agree that those 3 are more talented than Randall, but as @NormSizedMidget noted, someone supposed told McGinn that Randall is the most talented.  

So which one is it?

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Well now we know you or HtZ have McGinn's number. Cats out of the bag.

He would probably use me as an NFL source of I made nflscout@gmail.com and sent him info. 

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I thought Daniels was a tough big talking leader of the D?   I thought the veterans of Matthews and Perry would be better at providing direction and leadership. 

Agree that those 3 are more talented than Randall, but as @NormSizedMidget noted, someone supposed told McGinn that Randall is the most talented.  

So which one is it?

Yes we have plenty of leaders in the defensive room, none of them wanted to be babysitters though.

26 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Really? You can say whatever about the vets on D, but you think guys like Brett Hundley, Jamal Williams, Michael Clark, Richard Rodgers, Trevor Davis, Jeff Janis, Lucas Patrick and Justin McCray, all guys with absolutely no guarantees of having starting or even roster spots in the NFL, we're trying to go out there and lay down some crap film so we could pick 14?

My guess is they just weren't very talented, much like a team that goes 0-16. Brett Hundley wants a long term deal to be a starter, he played his *** off in those games and so did his WRs.

Less the players, more the coaching staffs. 

21 minutes ago, squire12 said:

47 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So which one is it?

Reportedly, there were veteran players McCarthy met with who wanted Randall released. But the coaches stuck with Randall. 

41 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

Reportedly, there were veteran players McCarthy met with who wanted Randall released. But the coaches stuck with Randall. 

My guess is because they had no options then... You know... Unlike right now? A lot of off season left. We will be okay party people. 

10 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

it may not always be to the right team but kizer throws a pretty ball man. always look nice coming out of his hand. 

that OT GB INT was a top 5 worst play i've ever seen too lol. im sure that's been mentioned in here countless times. 

I forgot about that one lol, it's like he just threw a hail Mary into the middle of the field, not his best moment..

Archived