The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

https://www.whio.com/news/ohio-state-football-player-haskell-garrett-injured-overnight-shooting/GFWKBI5W75H4ZPPGB2VWFWPWTM/

Good thing we're dealing with this instead of getting ready to start the season

I'm guessing he won't be with the team for much longer unfortunately.  If you get shot you go the the hospital unless you have something to hide.  I hope that I'm wrong though.

57 minutes ago, Raves said:

I'm guessing he won't be with the team for much longer unfortunately.  If you get shot you go the the hospital unless you have something to hide.  I hope that I'm wrong though.

He did go to the hospital though.

8 minutes ago, Adam21 said:

He did go to the hospital though.

The article made it sound like the police just found him in his apartment with a gunshot wound by following a trail of blood from where the shooting happened.  So my mistake then.

On 8/30/2020 at 3:50 PM, Raves said:

The article made it sound like the police just found him in his apartment with a gunshot wound by following a trail of blood from where the shooting happened.  So my mistake then.

Nope, you were right. He THEN was taken to the hospital. I just misinterpreted your post.

7 minutes ago, Adam21 said:

Nope, you were right. He THEN was taken to the hospital. I just misinterpreted your post.

Looking at another report it seems he was shot when he was trying to break up a fight.  Maybe was afraid that going to the hospital and getting it checked out would get one of his friends in trouble?

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Well now two All Americans have declared.

smh thanks Warren, you worthless commish

They declared because it is apparent there will be no fall season.

saw a tweet in which the queen cheese head basically said the consensus is "all play, or no play"

and we have Northwestern Rutgers and Maryland all in the "We aren't playing" camp......so the writing is very much engraved in the wall at this point. 

16 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

They declared because it is apparent there will be no fall season.

saw a tweet in which the queen cheese head basically said the consensus is "all play, or no play"

and we have Northwestern Rutgers and Maryland all in the "We aren't playing" camp......so the writing is very much engraved in the wall at this point. 

We could give them the boot? Would anyone miss NW, Rutgers and Maryland? Show of hands?

MC

• Like 1