The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

Wyatt Davis and Shaun Wade have both stayed in California and Florida, respectively, since the return to school. I know Wade graduated, I think Davis did also. I’m guessing they have been doing some sort of remote course to keep things moving though in case they do end up coming back to join the team. 

2 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Wyatt Davis and Shaun Wade have both stayed in California and Florida, respectively, since the return to school. I know Wade graduated, I think Davis did also. I’m guessing they have been doing some sort of remote course to keep things moving though in case they do end up coming back to join the team. 

99% of the classes at Ohio State are online this semester so they could easily be home taking online classes.

Peace!!!

37 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

So I’ve read it will be 8 games. So obviously: Penn State, Michigan, Michigan State, Indiana, Maryland, and Rutgers. The only real suspense is who the other 2 will be.

My money is on Iowa and maybe Illinois.

Iowa was on the original slate with the full season, so I imagine they will be one of them. Guessing beyond that but gonna say it’s another school they were scheduled to play this season from the jump. Originally Ohio State was going to kick off on a Friday night I believe. Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the case now also and they play on the 23rd.