BUF WR Zay Jones Arrested in Nude(???) Meltdown

Broncofan

5 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Buffalo was said to be one of 7 teams interested in Hurns. Have to imagine they try and bump up any offer they might have had going. 

Yeah. And this happened last night so the Bills new about this all day. And knew this info when Hurns was released. So maybe that is the only reason we are interesting.

Crazy that this was held under wraps for almost 24 hours.

It sounds like he had his first manic episode tied to bipolar or Schizophrenia with all the news coming out that his family has a long line of bipolar disorder. Poor guy. He seems like a great kid. I hope he gets all the help he needs. 

This WR unit was already the weakest in the NFL, and a suspension to Jones isn't going to help. 

The Bills are investing a lot if capital into getting a QB (I'm expecting the Bills to end up at 1.2 at some moment) so they're not going to be able to find a highly rated WR. 

4 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

This WR unit was already the weakest in the NFL, and a suspension to Jones isn't going to help. 

The Bills are investing a lot if capital into getting a QB (I'm expecting the Bills to end up at 1.2 at some moment) so they're not going to be able to find a highly rated WR. 

To be completely honest Zay dropped a lot of balls his rookie year. He started slow and it seemed it got in his head. He had zero chemistry with Tyrod. He hurt us more than helped us. He had a chance for a game winning TD vs Carolina which he dropped. Ended up losing that game. I am pretty sure we still plan on drafting a WR. We have 2 1st 2 2nds and 2 3rds. We are either gonna get to keep one of the 2nds or both of the 3rds depending on how the trade up goes.

Even knowing his family’s history with mental illness, I have to imagine this is drug-related after watching the video. You can just tell he’s not present. 

Either way, feel really bad for him. At the very least this tarnishes his reputation and he becomes a running joke. If mental instability is something he battles, this certainly won’t help. 

I realize I’m supposed to say something about how this impacts the Bills, but this is a kids life we’re talking about. I can’t even pretend to care what the implications are on the team. Hopefully he’s able to put this behind him and become a productive member of the Buffalo organization. 

3 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

He must have hit that synthetic marijuana. Hope he doesn't go full Tre Mason.

Lotta very rude folks lacing weed w/ fentanyl & pcp & other wild stuff lately too. Feel like I'm hearing about way more ppl getting messed up accidentally lately at least in my area. Hope that's the case & the homie's not starting to get something serious mentally

Archived