Should the Vikings have kept Case?

aceinthehouse

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 5:00 PM, vike daddy said:

Case did NOT get the job done. during the course of the season he had many completions that his receivers made acrobatic catches of. if they had not come down with them, no one would have blamed them, but they did. in the playoffs he played less than average, which won't win you playoff games.

Case beat the Saints with the game winning pass? hardly. all the defender had to do was tackle Diggs inbounds and it would have been game over with a Saints win.

I wish you can tell my fellow UH fans this.

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:49 AM, Buddyboy said:

The NFC N is going to be No Excuses. The Bears are loading up on help for Mitch T. The Lions just jumped to the top of the draft. The Packers are gearing up. The Vikings are ready.

Prediction

Vikings take division, Packers take WC. One of these teams is SB bound.

I'm a Vikings fan and I think the Packers take the division and  the Vikings take the Wild Card.  We were very lucky that Rodgers was hurt the majority of the year, and other than Dalvin Cook we had very few injuries.  I don't see us having that same luck this year, but I do see us winning 10-11 games

1 hour ago, footbull3196 said:

I'm a Vikings fan and I think the Packers take the division and  the Vikings take the Wild Card.  We were very lucky that Rodgers was hurt the majority of the year, and other than Dalvin Cook we had very few injuries.  I don't see us having that same luck this year, but I do see us winning 10-11 games

The Packers go as far as Rodgers take them. They don't have the talent on offense or a strong enough defense to compensate for not having Rodgers under center.

The Vikes are a complete team, with a legit QB. My biggest concern is how will the OL hold up. It's a solid group, nothing special.

On 4/2/2018 at 1:42 PM, Uncle Buck said:

I would gladly trade offensive lines with Washington.  Last year, we were above average, but not great.  One of the underrated aspects of Case Keenum's play last year was his ability to duck under and get away from pressure.  Since Cousins isn't as good in that area, we would be wise to improve the line and protect our investment in him as much as possible in the draft.  

Just keep TJ Clemmings far far away from our team and I'd consider it too UB. Lol

7 hours ago, footbull3196 said:

I can agree with you on the injuries, but I totally disagree when it comes to Rodgers.  We have a complete team with a dominant defense.  We are more than capable of beating the Packers with or without Rodgers in the lineup.  

9 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

The Packers go as far as Rodgers take them. They don't have the talent on offense or a strong enough defense to compensate for not having Rodgers under center.

The Vikes are a complete team, with a legit QB. My biggest concern is how will the OL hold up. It's a solid group, nothing special.

Rogers is past his prime. He will have one ring, like Brett Favre.

11 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Just keep TJ Clemmings far far away from our team and I'd consider it too UB. Lol

Don't worry, we took him from you guys. And apparently the Redskins' front office seems to think they can roll with him ...

*SIGH*

52 minutes ago, Woz said:

Don't worry, we took him from you guys. And apparently the Redskins' front office seems to think they can roll with him ...

*SIGH*

That's crazy to me. Is he really being projected as a starter? Easily the worst OL I've ever seen and he still gets to be a starter somewhere... If so that's a very strong indicator of the OL crisis in the NFL.

Archived