61 members have voted

1. 1. Qbs

• Jared Goff
    • Dak Prescott
    • Carson Wentz
    • Deshaun Watson
    • Sam Darnold
    • Nick Foles

I meant to vote Foles as a joke to throw my vote away but hit Darnold. 

However its Wentz pretty easily for me. 

Watson and Goff would be 2/3 in whatever order. I just wanna see Watson come back before I raise him higher. Darnold at 4.

1 minute ago, kyle21121 said:

I meant to vote Foles as a joke to throw my vote away but hit Darnold. 

It don't matter, your a Darnold fan and now everyone knows it. 

I've always been a big fan of Goff so I'm going with him, but I don't vote in these polls too often.

I love what we've seen from Deshaun Watson so far. He's fast and exciting to watch and seems to be really mature when it comes to in-game decision making. With that being said, all those things (and probably more, at this point at least) apply to Carson Wentz, so I went with him. He's a stud.

I’ll take my QB Goff. I heard nothing but praise about him in his Sophomore year at Cal. He came into the league and struggled with a poor supporting cast and poor coaching. Sadly some people will always point to his rookie season as a reason to keep him down no matter what he does. As soon as McVay was hired Goff showed what his real potential is. The guy threw for 3800+yds 28tds/7ints in 15gms and that’s with being ranked 22nd in pass attempts. The most impress stat to me for Goff is he was 7-1 on the road. It’s hard to win on the road and the Rams had a stretch where they had an east coast, London, then east coast, bye, before coming back home. During that long trip away from home the Rams best the Jags by double digits, shutout the Cards, and put up 50+ and blew out the Giants in the rain. So that shows me Goff poise. Not to mention his first 4th comeback win was in Tennessee to clinch the Rams first divisional crown in over a decade. That’s big time. And Goff only will get better as last year he was the 2nd youngest starting QB in the NFL.

Archived