***Spoiler Thread*** Avengers: Infinity Wars

Deadpulse

1 hour ago, NickButera said:

Did anyone else notice when Dr. strange was fighting Thanos, it looked like they were in the mirror dimension for a brief second? Or was that just fancy special effects for the style of fighting he was using?

He tried to pull him in but Thanos was like naw.

On 4/30/2018 at 10:34 AM, TXsteeler said:
On 4/30/2018 at 10:27 AM, dtait93 said:

I also forgot to mention another scene I loved..which was when the battle in Wakanda was about to go down and Cap and Black Panther displayed their ability as super soldiers and were sprinting past everybody with ease...so cool...though as I type this I wish Bucky was running there with them, would have been cool to sort of pay homage to the chase down scene between them three in Civil War. Again, not complaining because it was awesome I just think having Bucky beside them would have been cool too.

and your right about the Cap/Bucky/BP scene, it didn't even cross my mind how Bucky was left out but he should have been up there with them, shame the writers also forgot how fast/strong he is. Was still cool though.

Captain and BP fight hand to hand, Captain with those shields on his arms and BP with his claws.

Bucky was using a machine gun most of the fight, Rocket even comments on it.

But sure, let's blame writers for forgetting how fast he is, because shooting a gun requires you to be within punching distance of your enemy.

• Like 1

On 4/30/2018 at 10:40 AM, TXsteeler said:

Any adult who cried is the only true example I've ever seen of a "snowflake". Even plenty of kids know that Spiderman 2 and Black panther 2 are already in preproduction.

Not everyone can be as edgy and hardcore as you, and be able to distance yourself from the movie and moment and point out all the flaws.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, texans_uk said:

I think this whole thing with him not changing is leading up to super Hulk.

Well it's pretty clear Hulk is not going to get his own movie anytime soon. I would be shocked if he did. So him dying in the next movie would make sense. Thor won't die, he will help revive Asgard if it's true only half the population is dead. Stark I don't think will die. I think they will give him Lonesome Dove treatment having others he cares about die like Captain America, Hulk and Hawkeye. If they do decide to continue the Hulk tradition. I could see them changing it up from the comics a bit and have ScarJo carrying Skaar by the end of the movie. But yea I expect to see an epic final stand or send off where Thanos just considers Banner too dangerous to leave alive and kills him.

Steve Rodgers

Bruce Banner

Hawkeye

Rocket

Drax

Shuri- They are not killing off T'Challa but I honestly expect one of the siblings to die next movie.

Falcon

Vision

Rhoades

Those are my picks of those not coming back after A4. Those that will officially stay dead.  I was tempted to put Ant-Man on here. But I think he means too much to the Marvel universe right now to be offed. So he lives for now.

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Well it's pretty clear Hulk is not going to get his own movie anytime soon. I would be shocked if he did.

You are referring to the fact that Marvel doesn't own the rights for a standalone movie, right?  We can forget about a standalone Hulk movie until we hear the rights have been bought out.  Which seems like a pipe dream at this stage.

So, sitting here with my kids while my wife is studying. I see GotG2 on Netflix and start it up. During the fight with the Sea Monkey...I look at my wife, and she looks sad.

"It makes me sad, hearing their voices. Like, knowing they're gone now," she tells me with a frown on her face.

I feel like I've accomplished my husbandly duties by turning my wife into a Marvel/MCU fanatic.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

So, sitting here with my kids while my wife is studying. I see GotG2 on Netflix and start it up. During the fight with the Sea Monkey...I look at my wife, and she looks sad.

"It makes me sad, hearing their voices. Like, knowing they're gone now," she tells me with a frown on her face.

I feel like I've accomplished my husbandly duties by turning my wife into a Marvel/MCU fanatic.

Rewatched Guardians vol. 2 last night for the first time since theaters. Might have loved more than the first time. Hard not to fall in love with those characters and those movies are just awesome space adventures you don't see much of.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Any moment where Peter brought up older movies was classic.

Drax: ...Like the time you saved the universe by dancing.

Peter: Like Footloose?

Quill: Yes, like Footloose! Is that still the best movie ever on Earth?

Peter: It was never the best movie on Earth...

On this note, I can't recall the exact dialogue, but I loved the Kevin Bacon call back with Thor and the GOTG. It was something like:

Thor: Two of the infinity stones are safe on Earth with the Avengers.

One of the GOTG: The Avengers?

Thor: Yes, they're Earth's mightiest heroes.

Mantis: Like Kevin Bacon?

Thor: Perhaps, he may be on the team now, I haven't been there in some time.

• Like 3