Cheese Curds: Green Bay Packers Updates

swede700

for whatever this is worth...

i spoke with Aaron's father yesterday, who I see regularly. his opinion of the matter (and I'll state quickly that it is only his opinion and does not come directly from his son, as they are well known to be estranged) is that the Packers will inevitably have to trade him.

he feels Aaron has boxed himself in to a corner, so to speak, and will not be able or willing to back down from previous statements. "He's the stubborn one of the family," dad said, "and given the position he has made public through others, I just don't see him taking any of it back. The Packers will trade him, and get a large haul."

like i say, for what it's worth....

• Like 6

On 5/17/2021 at 9:09 AM, swede700 said:

Sounds like my HS football team period.  Only won 2 games in the 4 years I was there, both in my senior year...for whatever reason, the football coach thought it was illegal to pass the ball, averaging about 1 pass per game.  

Did those passes end up being intercepted?

That's how my school was, but instead of one it was never more than ten.

On 5/20/2021 at 8:46 AM, vike daddy said:

i spoke with Aaron's father yesterday, who I see regularly. his opinion of the matter (and I'll state quickly that it is only his opinion and does not come directly from his son, as they are well known to be estranged) is that the Packers will inevitably have to trade him.

he feels Aaron has boxed himself in to a corner, so to speak, and will not be able or willing to back down from previous statements. "He's the stubborn one of the family," dad said, "and given the position he has made public through others, I just don't see him taking any of it back. The Packers will trade him, and get a large haul."

Inject this knowledge into my Vikings loving veins!!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

I doubt the Packers will get a large haul like the one they could have gotten prior to the Draft. Anything they get now will be picks that are late in each round. I'm perfectly ok with them blowing it.

I don’t think they could have afforded to trade him before the draft, even if they had wanted to. 

On 5/20/2021 at 7:46 AM, vike daddy said:

Aaron's dad just handing out interviews?

12 hours ago, vike daddy said:

it's also the first time the dad has ever openly talked about Aaron to me, in the dozen times we've been together. he knows i know who Aaron is, but I don't pry the subject from him or even initiate any conversation about him.

Have you at least asked how Jordan and JoJo are doing?!?