'17 Hardknocks - Tampa Bay Bucs

Matts4313

On 8/17/2017 at 8:07 PM, sp6488 said:

It's not a Buc fan thing. It's an every fan base with a heavily compared QB thing  

See the Teddy Brodgewater - Carr threads, Brady - Manning threads, etc. 

Wait, wut?  Anybody arguing Teddy B over Carr is either mentally deficient or a lousy troll.  Even before the injury, Bridgewater's ceiling was Andy Dalton ffs.  Now we're not even sure he's going to play again.

On 8/25/2017 at 11:04 PM, jfinley88 said:

jameis is so likable. 

In college I disliked him for how much he was played up and for all his off field stupidity. 

Since he has entered the NFL, I have had no issues with him but after seeing him on Hard Knocks, it has made him such a favorable player. Like it be hard to not like him. 

McCoy is quite the personality lol

I thought Marcus Mariota was the best human being alive but after watching this season, I may have to change my vote to Gerald McCoy. Guy is awesome.

Also, it's easy to see why Jameis is so beloved by Tampa fans and his teammates. I thought that sideline conversation between he and Donteeya Dye was great.

On 8/17/2017 at 9:31 AM, ravishingone said:

Usually the QB is the ultimate leader of the team.  Brady chewed out Edelman on the sidelines already.   Go watch A Football Life with Warren Moon and watch what  said to Cris Carter.  Marino constantly went after his WRs.   I would venture that most coaches want their QBs to hold other offensive players accountable when it comes to performance.   

what player chews out the qb for sucking?

On 8/16/2017 at 0:35 PM, Abe56 said:

I loved after Griffin got hurt, Jameis went up to the backup o-line and said something along the lines of "I'm happy you guys are having fun, but Ryan hurt his shoulder, so keep having fun"

Showed he had his teammates back and also was not afraid to rip into other teammates 

QBs ripping on OL for pass blocking is almost always garbage, especially when it's guys who weren't in the game.

Winston definitely has "it".  As long as he has put the immaturity of his youth behind him, he is going to be a mega star.  He along with Derek Carr, Dak, Mariotta are going be the face of the NFL in the 2020's.  Russell Wilson likely too, he's still pretty young.

2 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

The one thing I will say is Winston is about the best I've seen at making no sense but making it sound really really inspiring at the same time. His pre game speeches are nonsense but for some reason I still want to go out and tackle somebody after them.

"I GOT NO TIME, I GOT NO TIME. I CANT REWIND IT. DONT REWIND IT. I HOPE YA HEARD ME, CAUSE I CANT REPEAT IT"

O.o

Archived