Yo Denzel Ward

Bonanza23

1 minute ago, mtmmike said:

dorsey he was below average gm and did he even win 1 playoff game.

mahomes he was not good enough to make the rookie team

eric fisher number 1 overall is not even in the top 5  lineman from that year

mayfield smallest hands smallest stature playing behind a line that will yield 60 sacks statistics say he will get injured.

Ward I like him  just rather have dl chubb,ogbah, and garrett than draft oliver then reid fs stanford

You really have no idea what your talking about. It’s actually impressive. 

I was really mad about the Mayfield pick at 1st but have come to the conclusion that I should at least see him play in the NFL before I make a judgement but man John Dorsey better have gotten this one right and that is all I'm sayin. If Darnold becomes a pro bowler then he's got some serious explaining to do. Jmo. 

I went to Carylwood in Bedford when he was an assistant principal there and he was absolutely adored.  He would know the kids names and stop us in the hallway to ask how we were doing.  If Denzel is like his dad we added a really high character guy to our team.

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

on another note, brehs how do you post a tweet so that the tweet actually shows up in the post?

Rather than copying the link as rich text, copy it as plain text, and it should show up.  At least it does for me.

6 hours ago, mtmmike said:

in football size is everything

barkley bigger and faster then jim brown

call me of the bill parcells school of thought really hard finding good big people

Except for the tons of exceptions to that rule.

Top 5 QB in the game: Drew Brees, Russell Wilson

Top 5 RB in the game: LeSean McCoy

Top 5 WR in the game: Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham Jr.

Top 5 OL in the game: Jason Kelce, David Bahktiari

Top 5 DL in the game: Aaron Donald, Grady Jarrett

Top 5 LB in the game: Bobby Wagner, Deion Jones

Top 5 DB in the game: Earl Thomas, Chris Harris Jr.

excellent points

drew brees has hands that are huge besides I will take aaron Rodgers and ben Roethlisberger over those two

wr there is some huge wr that if they had hof qbs throwing to them that I think would have better numbers

question for you where do you rank mack as a center?

and another question where do you rank landry as a wr

running back I think I take leveon bell over lesean McCoy over the last 5 years

oh just a p.s. I am starting to warm up to baker Mayfield but as a executive I would not want him to represent my company

4 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

excellent points

drew brees has hands that are huge besides I will take aaron Rodgers and ben Roethlisberger over those two

Aaron Rodgers is an inch and a half taller than mayfield.  An inch and a half. Stand beside someone an inch and a half taller than you and tell me how significant that is.

4 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

running back I think I take leveon bell over lesean McCoy over the last 5 years

He didn’t say that McCoy was the best player at the position, simply that size isn’t necessarily an indicator of ability or success. Switch McCoy for Barry Sanders, compare him to Bell and get back to me.

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Aaron Rodgers is an inch and a half taller than mayfield.  An inch and a half. Stand beside someone an inch and a half taller than you and tell me how significant that is.

He didn’t say that McCoy was the best player at the position, simply that size isn’t necessarily an indicator of ability or success. Switch McCoy for Barry Sanders, compare him to Bell and get back to me.

once again it is good to see your analysis

2 john Elway, 6-3,dan marino 6-2,peyton manning 6-5, I can go on if you like why don't you come up with a all time small list

cbs deion sanders 6-3 what cornerback do you want over him will restrict cornerback to being 5fee11 inches in under

34 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

2 john Elway, 6-3,dan marino 6-2,peyton manning 6-5, I can go on if you like why don't you come up with a all time small list

cbs deion sanders 6-3 what cornerback do you want over him will restrict cornerback to being 5fee11 inches in under

What is the point of this? You can put together and even longer list of 6-2 to 6-5 QBs who have busted. I guarantee there were many more factors in play like their football IQ, work ethic, system fit, and team around them that came into play more important than height.

35 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Was their height the reason for their success?  As dawgdish stated, how many have failed at that height?  You’re taking a lazy approach to evaluating Mayfield.  What can’t he do that’s related to height that concerns you?

Deion was 6’1.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/SandDe00.htm

Other names at 5’11 or under? Ronde Barber, Aeneas Williams, Frank Minnifield, Darrell Green (5’8), Chris Harris, Revis, etc.

How many do you want? I just searched “All Decade Teams” for most of those guys, but I can get more if need be.  I’m guessing I made my point though.

Archived