2019 NFL draft where the jags pick at 32;) (Update: pick at 7)

3 hours ago, Tugboat said:

That's certainly interesting.  Taylor has become such a "trendy" pick to mock to the Jaguars.  Wonder what sort of medical red flag it is.  

hopefully big enough for coughlin to go avoid him.  i hope it isnt serious but i dont want to spend a top 10 pick for a good RT when we could get a Great Edge rusher, great 3tech, or an even a great TE. 

This is a real question.

Should we ever select anything besides QB or Pass rusher in the 1st round? I mean hypothetically since the Jaguars track record isn't very good when it comes to selecting those positions? At any other position, you can get away with having serviceable players manning those.

48 minutes ago, MightyRx said:

This is a real question.

Should we ever select anything besides QB or Pass rusher in the 1st round? I mean hypothetically since the Jaguars track record isn't very good when it comes to selecting those positions? At any other position, you can get away with having serviceable players manning those.

I would throw LT in as well depending on the qbs mobility.  Gotta keep him upright. 

3 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Bye Haskins...😢😢

u know its smoke screen season but it could be thruthful but it could also be untrue but we will never know.   i think we all figured qb in round 1 baring some insane things happening was off the table the minute we signed foles. 

On 10/04/2019 at 5:33 PM, LinderFournette said:

hopefully big enough for coughlin to go avoid him.  i hope it isnt serious but i dont want to spend a top 10 pick for a good RT when we could get a Great Edge rusher, great 3tech, or an even a great TE. 

Yeah.  I'm really not a big Jawaan guy in the first place.  An injury flag on him just makes it even more unappealing to me.

Just feels like there's almost certain to be at least someone that slips to our 2nd rounder who could step in as a starting RT for us pretty much right away.  It's an important spot to address though, and would kinda suck if we can't land a guy early and our entire offense gets tanked by throwing Will Richardson out there looking like a 4th rounder who basically did squat last year.

Just seems like we have so many other "needs" to blow a 7th overall pick on a RT.  Even if it wouldn't be the worst thing to have a guy with LT upside there, in the event Cam doesn't come back as strong or stronger than before...where he was kind of borderline pass blocker at LT already.

7 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Bye Haskins...😢😢

Hey, you never know...with the way a lot of the talking heads are acting about Haskins lately...he may just take that big "Two Glove Teddy Tumble" into range of trading back up into the bottom of the 1st.  xD

Alright everyone(and others who I couldn't find with a quick 30 second search) we have 2 weeks until the draft, what does your Big Board look like just 1-15 though?(Hopefully who we pick is in everyone's Top-15)

@Speedyg

@Its A Sabotage

@LinderFournette

@Tugboat

@pwny

@.Buzz

@MightyRx

@DuvalsKing

@Adrenaline_Flux

@skaterbirdhouse

Yeah.  I'm in for Jonah Williams over Taylor as well.  By a pretty wide margin.

I think he's probably a better RT.  But even if Jonah does end up falling a bit short at RT...he's gonna be a heck of a Guard.  Not a bad fallback imo.

Archived