Preseason Overreaction Thread

bucsfan333

On 8/14/2017 at 4:19 PM, jalopy jamoke said:

steelers can't stop the better offenses in the league.

titans, make the playoffs, and than fold immediately.

dolphins miss the playoffs.

Texans go 9 and 7.

Broncos ain't got it on offense 

Panthers is a fold or gold, season, the most unpredictable team they are.

bucs make the playoffs and fold.

super bowl is gonna be the Raiders and falcons.

I think you’re in the wrong thread.

Blake Bortles is a bust.  I wonder if they can sucker a team like Denver into trading for him. 

Brett Hundley for Hall of Fame.  If your team doesn't trade 3 first round draft picks for him, you have no chance to make the playoffs.

Zeke Elliott?  Pfft, the Cowboys don't even need him!  They'll make Darren McFadden an 1800 yard rusher. 

I was wrong, Indianapolis' defense is atrocious and they will always be atrocious. 

Someone teach Brian Hoyer to throw a football. 

CMC for OROY!!!

Paxton Lynch is a bust.  I wonder if they can sucker a team like Jacksonville into trading for him.

The Chiefs QB's threw for four touchdowns in a single game.  So you know they're the best in the league. 

Dede Westbrook was day three John Ross.  George Kittle was day three O.J. Howard. 

Forget winning a game, the Jets need to set their sights much lower.  Like.... scoring an offensive touchdown.   Or teaching Morris Claiborne how to play football.  I feel bad for the half a dozen or so NFL caliber players on that team. 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

Not an overreaction but Kupp is the real deal. Will be better than all but one of the receivers that was taken before him. The only receiver that will be better taken before him is Corey Davis.

Great entry for this thread. Nailed it.

On 8/11/2017 at 7:48 AM, bucsfan333 said:

Houston's Watson is a lock for RotY and will lead the Texans to at least 10 wins.

After yesterday...

"Dude, Cleveland is getting the #1 pick if Watson starts. He's a bust, can't hit the side of a barn...but D'Onta Foreman is going to be another Levion Bell..."

Archived