Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

I'm gonna go ahead and end the suspense for you and switch it to anxiety.

Sensual Centaurs

Reigning Chanpion's Island

Tribe Smug

Pickle Tickle Tribe

... Your tribes are gone.  You each paired up with someone.  Gopher, your partner is whoever survives Redemption Island between iPwn and Sanchez.  The player you paired up with is guaranteed to be on your new tribe.

There will be THREE brand new tribes.  They will all need a new tribe name.  Players on the new tribe will determine a new tribe name.

Tribes will be randomized through Chatty.  

Your old Tribe Flags are now forfeit, as are the Hidden immunity Idols that were hidden at their base (unless somebody found them, in which case the idols will remain active).  The three new tribes well get three new flags and three new hidden Immunity idols.

The draft will come between 11 PM and midnight tonight on chatty.

As soon as tribes are drafted, rules of communication between tribes will come back.  If you want to communicate with players not on your tribe, now is the time to do so.

1 hour ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I was hoping we were headed to 2 teams already for more chaos lol

Possibly you are on the same team as you tagged, but Gopher gets to choose which sets of 2 make up the teams and where he goes....trying to think outside the box

How dare you take credit for my idea....

54 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I'm gonna go ahead and end the suspense for you and switch it to anxiety.

Sensual Centaurs

Reigning Chanpion's Island

Tribe Smug

Pickle Tickle Tribe

... Your tribes are gone.  You each paired up with someone.  Gopher, your partner is whoever survives Redemption Island between iPwn and Sanchez.  The player you paired up with is guaranteed to be on your new tribe.

There will be THREE brand new tribes.  They will all need a new tribe name.  Players on the new tribe will determine a new tribe name.

Tribes will be randomized through Chatty.  

Your old Tribe Flags are now forfeit, as are the Hidden immunity Idols that were hidden at their base (unless somebody found them, in which case the idols will remain active).  The three new tribes well get three new flags and three new hidden Immunity idols.

The draft will come between 11 PM and midnight tonight on chatty.

As soon as tribes are drafted, rules of communication between tribes will come back.  If you want to communicate with players not on your tribe, now is the time to do so.

Well I made a monumental mistake....

tenor.gif?itemid=3529312