Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Goodnight, castaways. Be sure to start thinking up names for your new tribes. I will need an answer by 1 PM tomorrow, or else the Tribe Naming will be up to me. You CANNOT reuse old tribe names, and the names MUST be site appropriate.

jeff can we not talk to other ppl not in our tribe now? or can we?

Just now, jfinley88 said:

jeff can we not talk to other ppl not in our tribe now? or can we?

You may not.  You may communicate with them in this thread, or in the Challenge Chatty (the one I always link to), but you have to cease and desist all other communication with your old tribe tonight. 

25 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

You CANNOT communicate with any players not on your tribe through PM/Chatty.  The one exception is the challenge Chatty.  You may communicate with anybody in thread.  Your old Chatty's have to be terminated, and you cannot communicate in them anymore.  You may create new chatty's for your new tribe. 

Flags will be presented once tribes are named.  Tribes have until 1 PM CST tomorrow to name their tribes.  The first three tribe Immunity Challenge will be posted tomorrow at around that time. 

Tribe One:
@Tyty, @bucsfan333, @Whicker, @Shady Slim, @TedLavie, @MathMan, @utley4568, @Hockey5djh

Tribe Three:
@EliteTexan80, @swoosh, @gopherwrestler, @11sanchez11, @domepatrol91, @MookieMonster, @LetTheBallFly, @bcb1213

Tribe Two:

@Adrenaline_Flux, @jfinley88, @mission27, @Dwight_Schrute, @SovereignNazgul, @theuntouchable, @Ragnarok
@Famous Jameis

Can someone in my new tribe create a group PM or chatty?