Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Paint the Tribes Red

This game is about deception and knowing who on your tribe you can trust, who on your tribe will be working with players on other tribes, and who on other tribes you can or cannot trust.  

You can communicate with ANYBODY through ANY means during this challenge.  Each tribe has to select a LEADER.  The LEADER will provide the only submission I need from each tribe.  Everyone else can be considered a spy.  Gather information, determine which information is accurate, which is misdirection, etc.  You can also use this opportunity to strategize for the whole game with other players.  

The object of the game is to paint the opposing tribes red.  To do this, each tribe will be given a raft and a paintball gun.  Each tribe has to pick their target as well as who they will protect.  

The Leader must send me two lists.  The first list must be labeled TARGET.  The second list must be labeled PROTECT.  

TARGET:
List players you want to target for 20 nights.  

PROTECT:
List players you want to protect for 20 nights.  

If a player is not protected and they are targeted, they will be out of the game and no longer be eligible to be painted.  

The first tribe to have all their players painted will lose this challenge and be forced to go to Tribal Council.  If no tribe is eliminated, the tribe with the LEAST amount of players remaining will go to Tribal Council.  Tiebreaker will be which tribe PAINTED the most players.  If there is still a tie, I will go to a tiebreaking procedure.  

This challenge is all about deception and figuring out who you can trust, so start the deception.

, @Shady Slim, @TedLavie, @MathMan, @utley4568, @Hockey5djh,

@Famous Jameis, @Adrenaline_Flux, @jfinley88, @mission27, @SovereignNazgul, @theuntouchable, @Ragnarok,

@EliteTexan80, @gopherwrestler, @11sanchez11, @domepatrol91, @LetTheBallFly, @bcb1213

Just curious....are we playing with uneven tribes...no one has to sit out?

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Paint the Tribes Red

This game is about deception and knowing who on your tribe you can trust, who on your tribe will be working with players on other tribes, and who on other tribes you can or cannot trust.  

You can communicate with ANYBODY through ANY means during this challenge.  Each tribe has to select a LEADER.  The LEADER will provide the only submission I need from each tribe.  Everyone else can be considered a spy.  Gather information, determine which information is accurate, which is misdirection, etc.  You can also use this opportunity to strategize for the whole game with other players.  

The object of the game is to paint the opposing tribes red.  To do this, each tribe will be given a raft and a paintball gun.  Each tribe has to pick their target as well as who they will protect.  

The Leader must send me two lists.  The first list must be labeled TARGET.  The second list must be labeled PROTECT.  

TARGET:
List players you want to target for 20 nights.  

PROTECT:
List players you want to protect for 20 nights.  

If a player is not protected and they are targeted, they will be out of the game and no longer be eligible to be painted.  

The first tribe to have all their players painted will lose this challenge and be forced to go to Tribal Council.  If no tribe is eliminated, the tribe with the LEAST amount of players remaining will go to Tribal Council.  Tiebreaker will be which tribe PAINTED the most players.  If there is still a tie, I will go to a tiebreaking procedure.  

This challenge is all about deception and figuring out who you can trust, so start the deception.

, @Shady Slim, @TedLavie, @MathMan, @utley4568, @Hockey5djh,

@Famous Jameis, @Adrenaline_Flux, @jfinley88, @mission27, @SovereignNazgul, @theuntouchable, @Ragnarok,

@EliteTexan80, @gopherwrestler, @11sanchez11, @domepatrol91, @LetTheBallFly, @bcb1213

Jeff, I demand to be let back onto the island 

1 hour ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I mean 2 tribes against 1...do we pose that much of a threat. I mean we do have the legendary Mookie and the great and powerful ET...after that, we lack skill xD

your tribe has a cast of characters that i'd like to see no longer exist within the game. it's not a threat thing. your tribe doesn't even understand the rules to this challenge. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

your tribe has a cast of characters that i'd like to see no longer exist within the game. it's not a threat thing. your tribe doesn't even understand the rules to this challenge. 

You can't even read, bruh. You couldn't spell "cat" if I spotted you the "C" and "T".

You can try, but you will fail. As you do in everything you attempt.

1 hour ago, SovereignNazgul said:

This needs to be a majority thing, Jeff. 

I go away for a little bit to get some chores done and I see you allowed our island idiot to be leader? This is production sabotage!

See, even your own tribe understands your inability to not do anything right, @jfinley88...

It's hard to believe that out of 7 million sperm, YOU were the fastest.

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

You can't even read, bruh. You couldn't spell "cat" if I spotted you the "C" and "T".

You can try, but you will fail. As you do in everything you attempt.

my vernacular extends way past your comprehension. i dumb my **** down on here for you plebs 

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

See, even your own tribe understands your inability to not do anything right, @jfinley88...

It's hard to believe that out of 7 million sperm, YOU were the fastest.

nazgul is intellectually hindered. everyone else within our tribe [spam] can confirm. 

7 million spem. 700 million sperm. it dont matter. youre lucky you were in a different sack 

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Just to clarify.

You protect one person a night and paint one person a night for 20 nights. Correct?

That's correct.  A Leader's submission will look like:

TARGET:
1. Fred
2. Frank
3. George
Etc and so forth up to 20.

PROTECT:
1. Roberto
2. Ferdinand
3. Tybalt
Etc and so forth up to 20.

Just now, Whicker said:

Jeff, I demand to be let back onto the island 

I'll get right on that once tagging people isn't as complicated as calculus. 

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Ooooooh, comprehension. Somebody's breaking out those fancy ITT Tech words! 

comprehension is a word i'd believe most 7 year olds know. the fact that you picked out that word as one that i may be using in pretentious fashion is kinda confusing. 

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

nazgul is intellectually hindered. everyone else within our tribe [spam] can confirm. 

7 million spem. 700 million sperm. it dont matter. youre lucky you were in a different sack 

Oh really? You and I aren't even in the same universe, University of Phoenix. I'm the Dean of Mean, I'm the King of Swing, I'm the often imitated, never duplicated Texas Daddy, AKA Beef Supreme aka Three Time Mr. fanTASTic aka EliteTexan80.

You're just another face in the crowd. An ugly one, at that.

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

comprehension is a word i'd believe most 7 year olds know. the fact that you picked out that word as one that i may be using in pretentious fashion is kinda confusing. 

...and there it goes. The joke. Right over your head. Should have expected as much, University of Phoenix.