BDL 2018 Summer Owners Meeting

SirA1

10 hours ago, Whicker said:

I'm still not convinced that this is a necessary change. What's wrong with the status quo?

The main issue I've been saying since last year is that eventually our system will break if we don't keep up with IRL cap increases over time.  Keeping it all relative solves that issue.

14 hours ago, SirA1 said:

OK so it looks like the best idea is a 1 year trailing increase in our cap to match the previous years NFL Cap. I would like to get at least 10 Yes votes since this is a serious topic.

Topic 1: Match BDL Salary Cap to previous years' NFL Salary Cap. This would repeal and replace any previous BDL Salary cap formula increases.

Yes (8): Pheltz, Hockey, BCB, Ragnarok, Xmad, Lukic, Dingo, Counselor

No - MD4L

@RuskieTitan @Counselor @MD4L @Whicker @Jlash @SkunkApes @PR @TedLavie

I went with those in support of the 1 year trailing for the yes votes. Everyone else sound off it you are able to please.

FWIW the difference between what our current 2019 Cap and the new one would only be $2,750 higher.

I thought I already voted yes earlier on page 2?

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 11:35 PM, SirA1 said:

Topic 2: 7/24 Noon Vote

Franchise Tag - Tag someone for 1 year at the average of the top 5 players at their position in the BDL if they're set to become a UFA. (WFLukic)

I think we're good with the three 3ups that essentially do the same thing but i'll listen to @WFLukic's argument before officially voting no.

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

I think we're good with the three 3ups that essentially do the same thing but i'll listen to @WFLukic's argument before officially voting no.

This. FA is already thin enough, basically letting people with cap space keep *Insert star player here* on a 1 year deal doesn't sound appealing. 

Archived