What video game are you playing?

10 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

I've been playing Metro Exodus recently. I'm not a big FPS player, so this has taken me a while to get the hang of, but picked up Metro Redux when I first bought an Xbox One and just needed something to play. These games are really enjoyable, Exodus is a bit different from the first two as most of the levels are set up as open hub worlds. 

Like I said, not an FPS expert, but I'd definitely recommend the Metro series. Will be fairly cheap now too, I got Exodus pre-owned for £25.

Metro series is great. I miss the story driven fps like half life 2. 

9 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Metro series is great. I miss the story driven fps like half life 2. 

Yeah I think that might be why I like this series and not many other FPS games. If I'm hooked on a story, I can get in to any type of game. Even though I wish Artyom would just speak to his wife and his friends, don't know why they all like the ignorant bastard so much xD

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MossyMoss said:

highly doubt it since its hard to progress without doing some side quest. 

Origins took me about 40 hours when I played it earlier this Summer. And that was with literally just doing main quests, and only doing side quests when I needed to level up to continue the story (which took a lot of time tbh). You can get through them if you believe.

• Like 1