What video game are you playing?

On 6/21/2019 at 5:28 PM, JTagg7754 said:

If you like open world, Horizon is a must IMO. That is probably top 10 for me, all time. If I sat down and thought about a list, it may be top 5. The only thing bad about that game is the mouth movements at times lol. It's fantastic in every aspect!

I struggle so much with open world games. I liked the little bit of Horizon I played and plan to go back and play it but open world games tend to be such a slog for me.

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

I struggle so much with open world games. I liked the little bit of Horizon I played and plan to go back and play it but open world games tend to be such a slog for me.

I can see why people wouldn't like them. You go off on all these tangents and the main story can be tougher to follow as a result. 

6 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

The problem for me now is just time. With a 2 year old autistic son, full time work, part time poker, quality time with the girl friend, vacations...I mean, I just can't put that kind of time in. I still haven't even finished FFXV

53 minutes ago, Forge said:

The problem for me now is just time. With a 2 year old autistic son, full time work, part time poker, quality time with the girl friend, vacations...I mean, I just can't put that kind of time in. I still haven't even finished FFXV

There's a reason it took me a year and some change to get to a stopping point in Fallout 4 lol. Time is definitely a factor.

EDIT: And why I stopped in the first place was b/c I couldn't continue any missions due to a bug lol. Could've got a few more nights out of it I'm sure.

Edited by JTagg7754

I picked up Assassin's Creed: Origins for really cheap at the weekend. Never played an AC game before but randomly found myself watching a lot of Odyssey on Twitch last year and thought it looked great.

Didn't realise there were no dialogue options in Origins, which I was looking forward to, but really enjoying it. I have absolutely no idea what the hell's going on with the present day story thing, but the more I get used to the gameplay, the more I'm liking it.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, MossyMoss said:

Playing Detroit right now, didn't realize it was free until I extended my annual subscriptions. 

thanks for the heads up! I'm glad I didn't miss that one. I've been wanting to play this one for so long.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

thanks for the heads up! I'm glad I didn't miss that one. I've been wanting to play this one for so long.

I loved Detroit: Become Human. I even bothered to get the platinum for it.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been playing Metro Exodus recently. I'm not a big FPS player, so this has taken me a while to get the hang of, but picked up Metro Redux when I first bought an Xbox One and just needed something to play. These games are really enjoyable, Exodus is a bit different from the first two as most of the levels are set up as open hub worlds. 

Like I said, not an FPS expert, but I'd definitely recommend the Metro series. Will be fairly cheap now too, I got Exodus pre-owned for £25.