SURVIVOR POOL 13 is now over! Lurker is our champion!!

Woz

On 9/13/2018 at 5:51 PM, stl4life07 said:

Yeah sounds like a reason to eliminate people. Bogus rule that has nothing to do with picks. It’s not cheating. This is a weak move and the crazy thing is YOU look bad just for doing it. TECHNICALLY the cops can stop anyone who goes 1mph over the speed limit because it’s speeding. They don’t. TECHNICALLY a cashier don’t have to let someone slide if they are a penny or two short. I’ve worked in grocery stores. They don’t. But hey an off comment responding to someone that was edited to correct GRAMMER it’s an instant DQ. Alright ok, whatever.

If only Woz made it more clear in the OP that editing your post would lead to disqualification.

1 hour ago, TankWilliams said:
12 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Looks like very few people will be eliminated this week.

No kidding.  5 total so far, with a maximum of 7 being eliminated if I'm reading it properly.

also, as many as 6 people didnt get their W2 pick in yet

14 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

Alright, so which one of you will NOT be taking the Vikes in Week 3 as your pick?

Good contrarian picks might be

Pats over Lions on the road
Jags over Titans at home
Chiefs over Niners at home
Dolphins over Raiders at home

But yeah i'll be taking the Vikings haha

6 hours ago, ChosenOne said:

I feel like my strategy of picking the bills opponent every week will eventually fail me

Sometimes people just overthink it.  Doubting Vikings at home against the Bills week 3 in Allen's first career road game is over thinking it.

Archived