Preseason week 2

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Forge said:

Its possible, but I don't think you see that improvement in week 1. Starting Peterman or Allen on the road at one of the better defenses and one of the harder places to play, plus I'd say your offensive line took a step back. You have what, 3 new starters on the line? Even if it does end up better than what you had last year, I think it takes time for a line to gel. I just don't love their chances in week 1. The outlook may be better a few weeks into the season, but I don't love the open. 

2 new starters on OLine. And the two new starters for us has both started full seasons for us in the past. I do think we will be weaker at LG. We will miss Incognito but John Miller  was a 2-3 year starter for us in the past so he is not exactly new. And the other new starter is Ryan Groy... He started two year ago when Wood broke his leg... And many Bills fans think he is better than Wood. I think we will be better at Center... Groy in that one season was better than Eric Wood ever was.

Peterman will be the starter. I know he gets hate for that Chargers game but no one really paid attention to the game he started against the Colts we're he played awesome in heavy snow. Without his performance in that game the Bills would have been eliminated from playoffs. Not to mention he has been pretty flawless in spring workouts, training camp, and preseason games. His stats so far this preseason are pretty unreal for where he was at this point last year. Very much improved. It obvious he doesn't have the talent Josh has but should be enough to win the job.

I am somewhat happy the fans now see, that the constant hyping of Lamar Jackson has been premature. I really hope he succeed, but I also hope the media will somewhat "forget" about him, so he can sit and learn the next 2 years.

7 hours ago, Danand said:

I am somewhat happy the fans now see, that the constant hyping of Lamar Jackson has been premature. I really hope he succeed, but I also hope the media will somewhat "forget" about him, so he can sit and learn the next 2 years.

Have you seen how Flacco has looked this offseason? The hype for Lamar Jackson has been the opposite of a bad thing. This was an important benefit that those of us who really wanted Lamar Jackson talked up pre-draft. 

The healthy and extra-motivated Flacco is one of those training camp fluff narratives that everyone actually should be taking seriously. 

19 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Have you seen how Flacco has looked this offseason? The hype for Lamar Jackson has been the opposite of a bad thing. This was an important benefit that those of us who really wanted Lamar Jackson talked up pre-draft. 

The healthy and extra-motivated Flacco is one of those training camp fluff narratives that everyone actually should be taking seriously. 

To be fair, when's the last time Joe Flacco looked bad in preseason?

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

To be fair, when's the last time Joe Flacco looked bad in preseason?

When has he ever looked this good? He barely got on the field in preason games last off-seasonand every report all last off-season was about how the offense was getting dominated by the defense.

Archived