Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

Titans were perhaps the weakest 1-seed I’ve ever seen. Even with getting King Henry - whose prime is about over if not totally over - back, that was an uninspired a game as I’ve seen. Burrow/Chase/Taylor/et. al. have a bright future but I didn’t expect them to the AFCCG this quickly. Not sure if the game says more about Tennessee, more about Cincy or more about the sorry state of the AFC.

On another note, I just sat through about 15 minutes of the FOX pregame show and it reminded me why I haven’t watched it in 15 years. Horrible analysis, awful takes, bad graphics, stupid gimmicks and just overall an crap program. No one, and I mean NO ONE, benefits from watching that. IMO that is an embarrassment to the NFL. 

Edited by AnAngryAmerican
  • Like 1

I’ll add. Buck and Aikman are awful as well. The worst #1 broadcast team I’ve ever watched. If they’re not covering a Cowboys game, they’re fumbling for words and filler. Erin Andrews is a total joke too, never has anyone with such little talent and only marginal good looks risen so high. She’s the biggest embarrassment of them all.