What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

We telling "kids say the darndest things" ff.com style? 

My daughter was once in a checkout line at Kohls with the ex. A teenage girl in front of them was wearing yoga pants and a thong with the thong going above her hips/visible. My daughter, according to my ex, said so loudly everyone could hear: "Mommy, why is her underwear showing?". Apparently the girl was so embarrassed she dropped her stuff on the counter and walked out. 

Edited by Matts4313

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

We telling "kids say the darndest things" ff.com style? 

My daughter was once in a checkout line at Kohls with the ex. A teenage girl in front of them was wearing yoga pants and a thong with the thong going above her hips/visible. My daughter, according to my ex, said so loudly everyone could hear: "Mommy, why is her underwear showing?". Apparently the girl was so embarrassed she dropped her stuff on the counter and walked out. 

When I was still w my ex, we went to Meijer (Walmart esque supermarket chain in Midwest) and my then 2 or so y/o son was sitting in the cart and opened blueberries and spilled them out of the cart onto the floor and they rolled everywhere in a 50 foot radius. I wanted to die 

On 5/22/2020 at 2:29 AM, Starless said:

Christ, it's like the final scene from The Mist

Did the dude driving the blue SUV go on to kill everyone in his car before running out of bullets 

18 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I stayed with my dad and stepmom at their home in the upper peninsula of Michigan a few times, and going to sleep hearing wolves howling was news to me.  I've either lived in a peninsula community where it's deadly quiet, or along a semi-busy road so each time I would wake up thinking they were right outside my door.  

I probably should've been more worried about a bear coming in and figuring out how to open the door than how close the wolves were, though.  

My aunt and uncle lived in Rifle Colorado in this house that rests on the edge of a mountain cliff and one time a bear got inside their house and my aunt died from cancer years later

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m never unappreciative of people providing details, but I’m pretty sure we all knew which person you were referring to. 😂 

Yeah we only assume the wife is that young when we are talking about Ravensrool

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, D82 said:

Anyone remember that one game that was really popular on here a while back? I can't remember the name of it for the life of me if it's even still an active thing....

Big Brother? Mafia?

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m never unappreciative of people providing details, but I’m pretty sure we all knew which person you were referring to. 😂 

I just didn’t want to go to jail because of a FF post.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Daniel said:

We’re taking care of my wife’s 5 year old cousin for a few days. He just called our house dirty when we made him go to bed.

I didn’t know kids were ******* savages like that.

I'd have made him sleep outside in the dirt. 

2 hours ago, TLO said:

Big Brother? Mafia?

No...it was off-site. I remember it being a big thing and it may have involved stick figures? I dunno...it was multi-player as I seem to remember other members competing against each other. 

7 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I'd have made him sleep outside in the dirt. 

He probably wouldn't care.  He fell asleep outside at our wedding, because his mother was drunk and is kinda negligent.  Which is one reason we keep him from time to time.

The other is so my wife can rally against what her hormones are screaming at her to do, and a few days of her cousin keeps that biological clock in check.  So, I mean, if he was an easy child, it would actually make things worse.

19 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I drove out to Pennsylvania to surprise my dad. Everyone is asleep and I'm here by myself drinking around a campfire. I drove over 500 miles for beer apparently. 

Just walk into the house and into his bedroom and yell surprise. He’ll love it. 

27 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I drove out to Pennsylvania to surprise my dad. Everyone is asleep and I'm here by myself drinking around a campfire. I drove over 500 miles for beer apparently. 

My in-laws drove 12 hours to surprise my wife's sister and husband when they walked into the house and learned their daughter and son-in-law's secret that they are in a VERY open relationship and why they always have friends over and a roommate. Moral of the story? Never drive to see people.