What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

18 hours ago, ET80 said:

Can't trust a person who gets a BMW. Don't get me wrong, I'd kill each one of you for an M3, but... well, I guess this actually proves my point of not trusting anyone who'd get a BMW.

BMW drivers are the worst, and I'm not sure why people shell out a lot of cash for Beamers. But I've already made my feelings known on this topic. Go get a Giulia instead. ;)

7 hours ago, jrry32 said:

BMW drivers are the worst, and I'm not sure why people shell out a lot of cash for Beamers. But I've already made my feelings known on this topic. Go get a Giulia instead. ;)

Idk, my stepdad had one (5 series) for years (it was a while ago) and I drove it occasionally. 

Can’t speak to the newer models, but thing was legit as hell.  Stomp the gas at 65-70 and it would toss your head back against the seat. Ride was a perfect blend between comfort and handling.

I liked that car more than my mom’s new Mercedes (C300) but that’s mostly due to the size (too small for me).  

I haven’t cross compared all models or anything, but assuming BMW is still putting out similar products, I can see why people spend money on them.

TBH though, I’m not sure why people (families specifically) spend as much money on a car as they do when pickups/SUV’s are significantly less and, imo, more comfortable and capable. Unless you live in an area where you have lots roads that can allow you to take advantage of the obvious handling advantages, I’d rather have the comfort. Hell, my mom and stepdad still mostly take his King Ranch everywhere for just that reason. 

No way I’m spending six figures on a Benz when I can get a fully decked out half ton for 60k.

DSCN0125.jpg

DSCN0126.jpg

This is what I was talking about guys. They are called engineering prints from Staples, you can get them for under $10. They quality drops but they are 3'x4' ion a thick paper-like material and then you can just mount them. There are more ideas on pinterest with them. I brought them back with me and the kids want them in their rooms.I highly recommend something like this to you guys who have kids and their grandparents are really involved. He put them up in his shop and they were a constant talking point for him and his customers.

9 hours ago, Tyty said:

Love you brother, hate to see the bad news. 

You too bud. Always appreciate the laughs you give too.

11 minutes ago, Starless said:

DmtMhrbXsAAbP19.jpg

I kind of assumed that "Peabo" was a nickname, but this just raises further questions.

I had a friend in HS that pronounced his last name different than everyone else in his family for generations. I also had questions, they never got resolved. 

Edited by Dome

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 3:05 AM, jrry32 said:

Agreed. I hate them. Overpriced pieces of crap.

• Like 1

On 9/8/2018 at 11:40 AM, Sugashane said:

My dad passed away last night. I'm way more pissed off than sad right now. Came home last night and the first thing I did was pour out all my alcohol so I didn't do something stupid. Son still wants to play his game today since my dad loved watching the grandkids' sports/activities. He even wrote 'Papa' on his cleats.

Amazing how strong a kid can be when he just turned 8. My oldest girl is about to turn 7 in a week, her whole world just collapsed. She cried herself to sleep on my lap. Just wish I could do something for them.

So sorry buddy. I lost my father a little over 5 years ago and it still stings. I wish I could say something to make you feel better. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Agreed. I hate them. Overpriced pieces of crap.

The BMWs are too. xD

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

So sorry buddy. I lost my father a little over 5 years ago and it still stings. I wish I could say something to make you feel better. 

I appreciate it man, thank you. I'm trying to keep a sense of humor about things. Had a long talk about him with my brother and grandmother this morning after setting up his visitation. She has stories for days on why he was a pain in her ***. Gave me a chuckle, he really settled down a lot when he got married and had kids. Still had the nickname "Roughneck" for a reason though.

Just now, Sugashane said:

I appreciate it man, thank you. I'm trying to keep a sense of humor about things. Had a long talk about him with my brother and grandmother this morning after setting up his visitation. She has stories for days on why he was a pain in her ***. Gave me a chuckle, he really settled down a lot when he got married and had kids. Still had the nickname "Roughneck" for a reason though.

Good stuff!

I hope that you have a lot of those  awesome memories/stories for a long time. Pass them down to your kids. My dad never got to meet his grandkids, so as awful/tear-jerking as it is when my almost 4 year old asks about him and talks about him, it's extremely worth it.

Just now, Tyty said:

One time my mom dropped me on my head as a baby and “it sounded like a bowling ball” one time I put a hot dog in my moms drink and she drank it so we are even

bro when i was a baby i puked on bill murray on a plane. and then as an adult puked on myself on a variety of circumstances. i be pukin