What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Had a phone interview today. You're generally supposed to display confidence in your knowledge and ability in those things and instead I did the exact opposite. 

Send them an email thanking them for talking to you, and say that you'd love the chance to come in and tell them more.  

21 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

im going to post results in the sm. when i have a computer.

so wait

So, do we get to hear the story about your drunk posting last night? Or just use our imagination? 

So I guess I’ve been awarded child support in my divorce and my ex is sending all these awkward messages about hoping I won’t accept it cause she can’t afford it with her new baby. Feeling uncomfortable about it. Also feel like she might screw me over on custody for it (by not picking up the kids on time intentionally to make me late for work)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tyty said:

So I guess I’ve been awarded child support in my divorce and my ex is sending all these awkward messages about hoping I won’t accept it cause she can’t afford it with her new baby. Feeling uncomfortable about it. Also feel like she might screw me over on custody for it (by not picking up the kids on time intentionally to make me late for work)

tell her to throw in some leather seats for that car, and you'll call it even

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Not as a joke, but actual advice: cash that check and don't feel bad.  As a lawyer, I would say there's about a 90% chance she's trying to **** with you.  People getting divorced do the most unbelievably petty things to each other.

Also, for anything she does in violation of the parenting plan: use text messages.  You can save them via screenshot, they come with a timestamp, and they're documented.  They're great for recording communications for later custody issues.  When you screenshot them, don't just save them to your phone, email them to yourself so they're saved if your phone bites it, and so they're more easily transferred to a lawyer.  Also, make sure that you can easily see the dates and times months later without anything corroborating.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MrDrew said:
9 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Had a phone interview today. You're generally supposed to display confidence in your knowledge and ability in those things and instead I did the exact opposite. 

Send them an email thanking them for talking to you, and say that you'd love the chance to come in and tell them more.  

send an email saying "hows the search comnig boys?" 

9 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:
6 hours ago, MrDrew said:
9 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

send an email saying "hows the search comnig boys?" 

Send them an email letting them know the reason you were so nervous is because you couldn’t stop thinking how much the interviewer sounded like your first victim.

• Like 3

Just now, pwny said:

Send them an email letting them know the reason you were so nervous is because you couldn’t stop thinking how much the interviewer sounded like your first victim.

"But don't worry, all the charges were dropped."

1 minute ago, Dome said:

"But don't worry, all the charges were dropped."

Good idea. That way, they don’t have to spend the money on your background check. Saving your company money is always a way to endear yourself to them.