What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

My moms selling her house so I’ve been helping her throw everything out. Cleared out the barn I never went in that had all my grandpa’s files. He died a year before I was born but apparently 16 years prior to that he had a bookstore with tons of expensive books and all of it went up in a fire. The newspaper article said it was $300k worth of books that were uninsured but cataloged. 300k In 1975 was about $1.4m today. Idk how you could carry on after that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tyty said:

My moms selling her house so I’ve been helping her throw everything out. Cleared out the barn I never went in that had all my grandpa’s files. He died a year before I was born but apparently 16 years prior to that he had a bookstore with tons of expensive books and all of it went up in a fire. The newspaper article said it was $300k worth of books that were uninsured but cataloged. 300k In 1975 was about $1.4m today. Idk how you could carry on after that. 

Reminds me of this poor bastard:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/20/man-lost-127-million-worth-of-bitcoins-and-city-wont-let-him-look.html