then Benjamin button my keys

then inglorious bastards my keys

then troy my keys

then world war Z my keys

then legend of the falls my keys

then Mr. & Mrs Smith my keys

Oh. I figured it out.....

you idiot, the word is ******

A joke that did NOT go over well with my wife this morning... and by not go over well, I mean she punched me so hard she gave me a dead-arm:

The only reason I would have ever wanted 4 daughters would have been for one Halloween to dress them up as the Golden Girls.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Do you consider this social media?

Or is social media specifically the twitters, instagrams etc?

How about whatssap? 

Yes, this is social media.

Specifically Twitter and Instagram and Facebook more fit under the umbrella of social networking, whereas we’re more of a discussion network. But both are different forms of social media. 

On 10/29/2020 at 7:39 AM, Outpost31 said:

Hypothetically, if someone was on probation for a felony drug charge that turned into a misdemeanor and two years probation, then got arrested for felony burglary of a building while they were on that probation, how long would that person go to jail for?

He hypothetically also has a prior for brass knuckles I believe. 

And has a laundry list of accusations of theft thrown at him and I can personally attest to theft.  And also threatening his pregnant girlfriend who happens to hypothetically be my sister.

And is there anything I can do to make sure it's a long damn time?  Like can I just start sending the judge texts about the **** he's done?  Is that a thing?  Text A Judge? 

I’m a probation parole officer. Different every where, but a new arrest might not violate his probation, only if it’s a conviction. Conviction could lead to him being revoked on the misd charge, which means he does the time on his judgement. Misd also means jail time, not prison time. The DA and defense attorney may work out a deal where he does his time concurrently. The time for the drug conviction might only be like 6 month. Gel burglary might get him a year, but that might be pled down to another misd conviction. 

I hate when I try a new beer and I hate it.  I almost always hate the sweet ones, but there was this brand I tried and it was the perfect amount of just a hint of citrus fruit so I took a chance on a pumpkin type shandy from the same people.  I don’t know what a shandy is.  So it tastes terrible and it’s like a full on sweet beer.

Now I gotta pour a tiny bit into other beer so I don’t waste this beer.  Like one tiny bit is enough of the flavor in a beer just to give it something, but this thing tastes like a damn wine cooler alone.

I can only blame myself.

4 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I hate when I try a new beer and I hate it.  I almost always hate the sweet ones, but there was this brand I tried and it was the perfect amount of just a hint of citrus fruit so I took a chance on a pumpkin type shandy from the same people.  I don’t know what a shandy is.  So it tastes terrible and it’s like a full on sweet beer.

Now I gotta pour a tiny bit into other beer so I don’t waste this beer.  Like one tiny bit is enough of the flavor in a beer just to give it something, but this thing tastes like a damn wine cooler alone.

I can only blame myself.

Pumpkin and beer do NOT mix.  Let that be a lesson to you.  Fruit doesn't go in beer and that includes lime and orange garnishes.