What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Baby humans are the worst things imaginable tbh.

I honestly don't get the hype. I don't think most of them are that cute unless they're like smiling in their sleep or something. I never even held one until a few months ago. Just never saw one and thought, "I really want to hold this." And sometimes it actually seems like people are bothered that I don't ask to hold their baby. One time someone asked me and I was like, "nah I'm good" and they gave me a look. It's weird 

lol...this post ended up way longer than I intended 

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

My favorite Tom Petty song was The Waiting, mostly because of a certain scene from The Simpsons. It's inappropriately relevant today. 

I just looked it up on YouTube. I totally forgot that episode even existed. Once again, the Simpsons provides amazing social commentary that transcends time and space lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I honestly don't get the hype. I don't think most of them are that cute unless they're like smiling in their sleep or something. I never even held one until a few months ago. Just never saw one and thought, "I really want to hold this." And sometimes it actually seems like people are bothered that I don't ask to hold their baby. One time someone asked me and I was like, "nah I'm good" and they gave me a look. It's weird 

lol...this post ended up way longer than I intended 

I'm with you. First of all, I don't want to drop the kid. I don't want to be blamed when their kid turns out stupid. Second of all, I don't want that vomit and poop machine doing either one while in my arms. Third of all, I don't think that thing is cute or interesting. What do I gain by holding it? Just keep your freaking baby to yourself.

49 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Third of all, I don't think that thing is cute or interesting. What do I gain by holding it? Just keep your freaking baby to yourself.

According to one of my married-with-kids friends, there is what can only be described as a global conspiracy to trick couples into having kids by pressuring them into it until the moment they announce they're pregnant. Once they announce, the conversations immediately turn to complaining about how whatever stage of parenting they're in is the worst thing imaginable.

Holding the baby is a test drive.

Stay woke.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

According to one of my married-with-kids friends, there is what can only be described as a global conspiracy to trick couples into having kids by pressuring them into it until the moment they announce they're pregnant. Once they announce, the conversations immediately turn to complaining about how whatever stage of parenting they're in is the worst thing imaginable.

Holding the baby is a test drive.

Stay woke.

They can keep their car on their lot.