Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Injuries to AJ Green and Cooper Kupp have ruined my strong WR group.

I need a #2 WR and Flex, non-PPR league:

Dalvin Cook @ Chicago(tough matchup & splitting carries?)

Alex Collins vs Cincy(Never seems to get alot of touches)

Tyrell Williams vs Denver(Boom/Bust)

Josh Reynolds vs KC(Kupp's replacement but the #4 passing option in an albeit amazing offense)

Dede Westbrook vs Pitt(Gets targets but they come and go)

Christian Kirk vs Oakland(Had his worst game last week)

Also I need a QB:

Mitch Trubisky vs Minnesota

Philip Rivers vs Denver

Help me out?

@N4L

@VIKINGS101011

@holt_bruce81

@EaglesPeteC

Oof. I think I go Alex Collins vs Cincy and Josh Reynolds vs KC. Then roll with Rivers.

9 hours ago, N4L said:

That's who I would go with. 

Aaron Jones is an every week rb1 imo 

I am struggling this week with who to play. 

Pick 2 .5ppr

Golladay vs car 

Dion Lewis @Ind

Diggs @chi (missed the game two weeks ago with a rib injury and had a bye last week)

Emmanuel sanders @ LAC 

Thanks for the help! Sanders and Diggs for me. 

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Josh Reynolds vs KC(Kupp's replacement but the #4 passing option in an albeit amazing offense)

Also I need a QB:

Philip Rivers vs Denver

Help me out?

@N4L

@VIKINGS101011

@holt_bruce81

@EaglesPeteC

Very tough. Rivers for QB. Tyrell Williams and I’ll say Alex Collins. Cook looked great last week, but I’d like to see him get a full workload and playing @ Chicago will be tough. Collins has a nice matchup.

0.5 PPR

Jack Doyle vs. Tennessee

OR

Josh Reynolds vs. KC?

I have the 2nd best record at 6-4, tied with 5 others. But the guy I am playing is 10-0. I’m thinking I take a boom chance on Josh Reynolds now that he is starting. He also plays Monday night, which is also a bonus to me.

And I guess even further: OJ Howard is my starting TE. Do I even play Doyle over him?

4 hours ago, VIKINGS101011 said:

Thanks for the help! Sanders and Diggs for me. 

Very tough. Rivers for QB. Tyrell Williams and I’ll say Alex Collins. Cook looked great last week, but I’d like to see him get a full workload and playing @ Chicago will be tough. Collins has a nice matchup.

So why Rivers? MT has been outproducing him most weeks. Is it the matchup?

8 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Also I need a QB:

Philip Rivers vs Denver

Help me out?

@N4L

@VIKINGS101011

@holt_bruce81

@EaglesPeteC

Tyrell Williams
Dalvin Cook

Trubisky 

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Full Point PPR: who would you start as a flex:

MVS or Anthony Miller?

I wish that MVS had a bigger target share, but I think I'm still going to hedge that way anyway. He doesn't have the best target share, but he's got quality route run numbers, so I think those will come, and they may have started last week. The bears still worry me on an any given week basis - Trubs could flop (especially with the Minnesota defense getting better), and on any given week, that offense can go through a number of players. Allen Robinson can get a bunch of work one week, Tarik Cohen another week, plus Taylor Gabriel gets in there every now and again.

I simply like the predictability of MVS a little more.

9 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Also I need a QB:

Philip Rivers vs Denver

Help me out?

@N4L

@VIKINGS101011

@holt_bruce81

@EaglesPeteC

Cook and Tyrell for me. Cook gives me a decent floor and Tyrell has the highest upside.

I'd go Rivers at QB

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I wish that MVS had a bigger target share, but I think I'm still going to hedge that way anyway. He doesn't have the best target share, but he's got quality route run numbers, so I think those will come, and they may have started last week. The bears still worry me on an any given week basis - Trubs could flop (especially with the Minnesota defense getting better), and on any given week, that offense can go through a number of players. Allen Robinson can get a bunch of work one week, Tarik Cohen another week, plus Taylor Gabriel gets in there every now and again.

I simply like the predictability of MVS a little more.

thanks... helps Cobb is out, and Seahawks are giving up the 25th most fantasy points to WR all year..  with the logic, I bet Miller has a better fantasy game LMAO

5 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

thanks... helps Cobb is out, and Seahawks are giving up the 25th most fantasy points to WR all year..  with the logic, I bet Miller has a better fantasy game LMAO

Maybe, but even while Minnesota's defense has underachieved relative to expectations this season, they've still done extremely well getting sacks.  And while Chicago's OL is good... Trubisky's not a QB I want to trust in the slightest if things don't start going his way, he has to chase a game, and a defense starts getting home against his OL.  Miller is still someone, especially now that Allen Robinson is back and healthy, that is largely a TD-or-bust candidate, and then some weeks he's going to get Tarik Cohen's touches (like last week) and some week's Cohen's going to get his touches.  Scantling is less likely to goose-egg you.  So it really depends on if you need ceiling or floor and how you're balancing your lineup.

0.5 PPR

Jack Doyle vs. Tennessee

OR

Josh Reynolds vs. KC?

I have the 2nd best record at 6-4, tied with 5 others. But the guy I am playing is 10-0. I’m thinking I take a boom chance on Josh Reynolds now that he is starting. He also plays Monday night, which is also a bonus to me.

And I guess even further: OJ Howard is my starting TE. Do I even play Doyle over him?

i need some help with selecting my flex: 

John Brown (vs cincy), Tyler Boyd (vs bmore), or Greg Olsen (vs det)? 

I know the qb situation in Bmore is making me lean towards Boyd or Olsen. My starting TE right now is Howard. I think Olsen should have a good game against Detroit, but I’ve never played 2 TEs. 

Thoughts? Point system is Standard, if it makes a diff. 

@JaguarCrazy2832

I think I would go with dalvin cook and Dede, then rivers.

We know the jags defense is not what it was, so I anticipate a game where the jags need to throw the ball to catch up with the Steelers. Could be a couple of garbage time catches. 

Of course Tyrell Williams seems to be a guy that could have 100+ yards and a touchdown, especially if the chargers are able to run the ball consistently and force Denver to leave more guys in the box. A rivers Williams stack is always nice too when it works. 

It somewhat depends on who else you have and who you are playing imo. If you have other guys with boom/bust already then you might want to go Dede because it seems like he is the #1 guy there and has a better chance of putting up a solid week. Some people don't like that strategy but it's all part of a balanced lineup. 

@StevenK I would find a way to get Olsen in the lineup. Not sure if you'd rather have Howard or Boyd (the WR I'd choose between those) because Tampa's offense seems inconsistent right now and they have other weapons. Nothing wrong with playing two TEs when both get targets. Olsen is starting to heat up and he's Cam's favorite target in the redzone. I think he's also matchup proof because of his size etc and that offense has been able to move the ball pretty well the last few weeks and they are coming off of a long week where they had a rough game and then watched the saints dominate, so I anticipate their offense to come out firing. 

On 11/11/2018 at 5:06 PM, Forge said:

Yeah, my post didn't age well on that one lol. Though in fairness, I did say he was touchdown dependent; he just happened to get three today lol. But seriously, He had 3 catches, 3 targets. 53 of his 63 yards were on one of those catches. The logic was and still is sound and not necessarily incorrect

@Incarcerated_Scarface I tried to tell you that ebron is luck's favorite target in the redzone. Maybe I left out the 'in the redzone' part but the ebron luck connection is real and he's such a huge target that you'd think he is going to continue to get touchdown opportunities. 

Doyle is solid and all but there is a reason Detroit drafted ebron so high. 

Watch him have 1 catch for 12 yards or something this week lol 

6 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

0.5 PPR

Jack Doyle vs. Tennessee

OR

Josh Reynolds vs. KC?

•  

I would go with Reynolds and Howard

Archived