Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

42 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

I really think that after a few episodes of romance Brienne and Tormund sacrifice themselves together in a fury against the WW while allowing some others to escape a dire situation. Would be a great, emotional way to close their storylines. I would hate to see them go, but it makes sense.

Given the level of fan service we get now that Benioff and Weiss are off book, I'd say it's almost an absolute certainty there will be some sort of consummation before one or both get offed.

Given the level of fan service we get now that Benioff and Weiss are off book, I'd say it's almost an absolute certainty there will be some sort of consummation before one or both get offed.

Would be a sweet ending if they flirt back and forth over the early episodes and finally kiss in the midst of a doomed battle knowing they are going to get offed by the WW in an effort to allow a Stark (Sansa or Arya, to further the Brienne's oath) to escape.

But ya, with the plot armor so thick they likely consummate early in the last season and the last episode will be their children jumping around the bed like the Hobbits at the end of LOTR. lol.

9 hours ago, Forge said:

I think that Brienne would have her own seat right now. I believe that she's her father's only child, and there are no uncles or other male family members noted. So as it stands currently, I believe that she will inherit Tarth. 

Tarth is just a small lordship in the stormlands. But because of her valor, she'd be accepted as a leader.

1 hour ago, scar988 said:

Tarth is just a small lordship in the stormlands. But because of her valor, she'd be accepted as a leader.

I know. But its her family's seat. That's important to some people. But like @Acgottsaid, probably most likely that she takes a role in someone's KG or something similar

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

I know. But its her family's seat. That's important to some people. But like @Acgottsaid, probably most likely that she takes a role in someone's KG or something similar

She can have multiple seats. She could chose to rule the Stormlands from the island or from Storm's End. Kind of like how the Reeds have Greywater Watch and other castles in the neck.

Edited by scar988

2 minutes ago, scar988 said:

She can have multiple seats. She could chose to rule the Stormlands from the island or from Storm's End. Kind of like how the Reeds have Greywater Watch and other castles in the neck.

I just realized you were talking about the stormlands and not storm's end in specifically. My bad. Yeah, that would make sense

42 minutes ago, Forge said:

I just realized you were talking about the stormlands and not storm's end in specifically. My bad. Yeah, that would make sense

Oh yeah. I'd want her to rule the area. I think she'd be perfect for it and could serve on the small council as master of arms.

So nobody is thinking Brienne and Jaime? I like when theyre on screen together for some reason. Made a pretty cool scene season 6 when meeting outside Blackfish castle. Then her actually drifting towards his character with telling him the "*bleep* loyalty. This goes beyond houses and honor and oaths." Like how theyre finding each other, in each others shoes as problems mount.

27 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

So nobody is thinking Brienne and Jaime? I like when theyre on screen together for some reason. Made a pretty cool scene season 6 when meeting outside Blackfish castle. Then her actually drifting towards his character with telling him the "*bleep* loyalty. This goes beyond houses and honor and oaths." Like how theyre finding each other, in each others shoes as problems mount.

I don't love them from a relationship standpoint, but I love them from a best friend standpoint. My preference would be to keep them in that zone.