Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

30 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

So I'm watching deleted scenes from the show and they're all pretty terrible :D

There are even some Greyworm / Missandei scenes they removed, including one where Daario is teasing Greyworm about him porking Missandei if she needs it, and she can think of Greyworm while he's going at it.. awful just awful

Where did you get access to them?

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 11:03 PM, kingseanjohn said:

Is it coincidence that after nearly drowning people fully align themselves with Dany? Tyrion in the river, Jon in the icy water, and Jaime after charging her. This is assuming that Jaime does join her next season. Any other instances?

So what you're saying is that Danaerys is the Drowned God?

I sorta hope that just about everyone dies and the ending is ships sailing to Essos with the Knights King watching from the other bank like in the Hardhome episode. Maybe in the water gardens of Dorn but its all frozen over with snow falling, looking out staring while the few stragglers limp away. Keeps a intriguing story line open with NK likely now wanting to take Essos.

6 hours ago, scar988 said:

It should go to Brienne of Tarth if we're being honest.

I think that Brienne would have her own seat right now. I believe that she's her father's only child, and there are no uncles or other male family members noted. So as it stands currently, I believe that she will inherit Tarth.