Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

17 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

So nobody is thinking Brienne and Jaime? I like when theyre on screen together for some reason. Made a pretty cool scene season 6 when meeting outside Blackfish castle. Then her actually drifting towards his character with telling him the "*bleep* loyalty. This goes beyond houses and honor and oaths." Like how theyre finding each other, in each others shoes as problems mount.

They hinted at a future romance much more strongly in the books IMO.  I don't think there are enough episodes left for it to make sense in the show.

• 3 weeks later...

Rumor is that director Miguel Sapochnik is returning for season 8! He's the guy who directed Hardhome, Battle of the Bastards and The Winds of Winter. I'm really hoping this is true...

Here's one link. I read it someplace else as well.

https://watchersonthewall.com/acclaimed-director-miguel-sapochnik-return-game-thrones-season-8/

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Rumor is that director Miguel Sapochnik is returning for season 8! He's the guy who directed Hardhome, Battle of the Bastards and The Winds of Winter. I'm really hoping this is true...

Here's one link. I read it someplace else as well.

https://watchersonthewall.com/acclaimed-director-miguel-sapochnik-return-game-thrones-season-8/

Will most likely direct the great war battle.

On 9/8/2017 at 10:05 AM, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

They hinted at a future romance much more strongly in the books IMO.  I don't think there are enough episodes left for it to make sense in the show.

Where was it hinted at strongly. I don't remember seeing that. 

I know what's his face was trying to ask for her hand I. Marriage before he was hung. 

The director have been chosen 

1. Miguel Sapochnik (Hardhome, Battle of Bastards, Winds of Winter, The Gift)

2.David Nutter (6 episodes that include The Rains of Castamere, The Dance of Dragons, Mother’s Mercy)

3. The finale will be directed by the showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss (Walk of Punishment, Two Swords)

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/26/game-thrones-season-8-directors/amp/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, StLunatic88 said:

My friends and I were talking, how has there never been good GoT video games? While a MMORPG would be the desire of many, I would really love a Mortal Kombat/Tekken style fighting game. So many styles, so many charachters. It would be great.

I feel like the TellTale GoT was fairly well received. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Also, it is confirmed that the series won't be back until 2019. That's a looooooooooong break. I hope all the episodes are "move length" as has been insinuated in the past. 

They really need to be to get a quality ending that isn't rushed more than it has been.

4 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

My friends and I were talking, how has there never been good GoT video games? While a MMORPG would be the desire of many, I would really love a Mortal Kombat/Tekken style fighting game. So many styles, so many charachters. It would be great.

I actually love that idea.